Old 08-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Elyos
Default Item Remodeling / Skin Question

Ive recently been trying to re model my sin's abyss armor and I was hoping to find a way to re model it with cloth or chain armor. However upon my attempt, I was denied T_T, but then I see people running around who wear plate armor and have cloth skins on. Is there a certain way to do it? I thought you could re model abyss gear? Pls help! D:
Old 08-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Item Remodeling / Skin Question

You haven't seen any plate wearers with cloth armor, because it's impossible.

The OG Aion fan boi.
Get some

Trolling your threads since 2009
Old 08-12-2010, 09:41 AM
Asmodians

The cloth armor you see people running around in isn't actually cloth armor, it's clothing and if you check the broker there's a sub-category under armor where clothing is available (might be a little pricey though). Also, there's a couple NPCs in Sanctum that sell clothing as well (Haute Couture/Divine Accessories)
Old 08-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Asmodians

LOL don't EVER buy the cloth armor skin/clothing off the broker. Not unless you know the NPC prices. People try to resell that stuff all the time to scam people.
Check out my projects on AionRolePlayers.. Most of my other projects are pretty much completely discontinued.. due to the fact that I really don't like the people who I based the characters off of anymore. No, I don't like them very much at all.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athame - Zikel View Post
LOL don't EVER buy the cloth armor skin/clothing off the broker. Not unless you know the NPC prices. People try to resell that stuff all the time to scam people.
Or if they have limited edition dyes they use on the stuff on the broker. White, black, red, hot pink, green tea, and rich purple the like. Seeing those dyed dressed with a nice mark up doesn't bother me. When I see the original colours going for 5 times the NPC price, I want to rage.