Old 08-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Elyos
Default WTB Recovery Potion/Serum Recipe

On the elyo's side. It's one of the cheapest recipes out there, considering the greater serum recipe is around 30k and the major serum is around 300k. I would assume it would be less than 30k if that. I've checked the broker for a couple days since I finally was able to waste all my money to buy the expert alchemy proc tome, to get alchemy up to 449 so I can actually have a shot at proc'ing my miragent pants. 60 mil and 3 months later that is, q.q. .

So, if there is any elyo's out there that has these/this recipe(s), (may only be a recovery potion recipe/aiondatabase doesn't show a recovery serum recipe, even though there are recovery serums) ; please help a fellow elyo's out so I can start the 400-449 alchemy grind. Then I will be able to qq over the dozen times that the hot heart doesn't proc lol, but at least I might have a chance at it.

Thank you, and have a good day/night.

EDIT: Please mail me in game (Higgins) if you have these recipe(s). I am willing to pay up to 100k, which is around 70k more than what it is worth. I work a lot, so mailing me in-game is the best way to reach me. Again, that is the Recovery Potion/Serum ; skill level Alchemy 400. Not the 420 or 440 one, I have both of those already.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:22 PM
Elyos
Default Re: WTB Recovery Potion/Serum Recipe

*Bump*

Anyone out there? Checked the broker, spammed in lfg, and put a thread in here obviously. How am I supposed to get my alchemy from 400-420 without the recipe needed? When 2.0 comes out there will be a couple recipes that I will be able to use, but those involve "Fine Elemental Stones" which of course will need to be farmed and quite expensive right off the bat. Can't believe I went broke getting alchemy expert, and I still won't be able to finish my miragent's. ~~
Old 08-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Asmodians

go cooking bro
Old 08-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Elyos

LOL. I was going to use that as my very last means of getting my miragents, since I have all those expensive recipes on my main already for alchemy. I bought the tome because I just want to get my miragents already after 3 months of waiting and hoping for a proc, and I have high level recipes sitting in my bank I'd like to actually use.

Of course I do cooking on my sorc alt, and what do you know, expert in 1 week and 3.5 million kinah. And only 3 months and 60 mil for alchemy, pretty close right? Lol.

Anyways, I need that recipe; at this point I just spent 15 mil on the book to get expert, I can't take that back nor would I. I just can't believe no one has that recipe out there. Stuff like that should be sold at the vendor. There's many reasons for me and others to quit this game, and this one is just stupid to the highest level.

Thanx for the bump kaii. None of this was really directed towards you.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Asmodians

Disregard this if it's inaccurate but you can't advance beyond 400 by making potions can you?
Old 08-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Elyos

yes u can
/.....
Old 08-17-2010, 07:28 PM
Elyos

Just make a bunch of run / wind scrolls.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Asmodians

That's good. I tried advancing tailor with non balic means and got nowhere. Sweet that you can grind out something that you can put to good use.

I hit the spriggan camps near redmane for mine but the recipe drops seems to have been lowered.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:39 PM
Elyos

Disregard this if it's inaccurate but you can't advance beyond 400 by making potions can you?

yes u can
/.....

Just make a bunch of run / wind scrolls.

That works in alchemy but not cooking?

On my alt sorc, who is level 400 expert, I make many items that are around 380, 385, which at 399 was giving me experience (I.E. , would help in leveling up) , and the message it always says for each thing I make is *not exact wording mind you*, "The leveling does not increase because you are an expert". In otherwords, I've made literally thousands of consumables that would normally help gain levels( calydon meat dumping level 385 - just made over 800 a few days ago, etc.) but it won't go above 400 simply because I am an expert. (I am still level 400 after making thousands of level 385 consumables). And I have heard this from other people as well about other crafts. That at 400, you must make 400+ recipes to increase your level.

So, are you guys saying that it doesn't apply to alchemy even though it applies to at least cooking and probably armor/weaponsmithing? (Since the person who told me about it was expert armor/weaponsmith.) .

Can anyone that has experience with this verify/disagree? I am at work on my 12 hr night shift otherwise I could try. Thank you.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:47 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolos - Vaizel View Post
That's good. I tried advancing tailor with non balic means and got nowhere. Sweet that you can grind out something that you can put to good use.

I hit the spriggan camps near redmane for mine but the recipe drops seems to have been lowered.
Not sure what the underlined portion was referring to?

Yeah the recipe drops from mainly level 30+ mobs in Heiron on elyo's side.
So, I have a level 50 which obviously couldn't get it. I have a level 10 which obviously couldn't get it. A level 22 templar that can't kill anything 10+ levels above him. And a level 41 that would make it an even more rare drop rate than someone who was say, 2 or 3 levels below/above than the mob.

*Grumbles*

EDIT: It seems the highest drop rate mob that drops it is a level 28 mob in the Kaiden Mine. So, I would have to take my level 22 templar in there and hope I don't aggro an elite, and then kill a mob 6 levels above me just to get a recipe I need on my main, so I can start going from 400-449; just so I can TRY to proc my miragent pants. OMG I never thought it would be this awful to do this.