Old 08-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Elyos
Default Why does it keep disconnecting me when...

I try to select my main on the website? It finally shows the right characters, but I STILL can't choose my main. I've tried on two different browsers, and I'm starting to get fed up. I've had to post on an alt since the very first transfers.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:40 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Why does it keep disconnecting me when...

Specifically, I check the box for my main, it spits out a 'please log back in' window, and then either dumps me off or just closes the character selection window. How can I fix this so I can get back to posting from my main?
Old 08-31-2010, 02:59 PM
Elyos

And now, if I try to stop the page from fully reloading, and can click on my main to select him and hit enter--

It says I can only change my character once a day. Even though nothing got changed.

Why won't it let me use my main? Can you guys manually change this, since for whatever reason your website refuses to allow me to do so?
Old 08-31-2010, 07:45 PM
Elyos

It did the same for me after transfers, it got magically fixed one day after a server maintenance.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:39 AM
Elyos

Well, maintenance hit and I get the same errors. Is there any way for NCSoft to manually change my character from Amadei to Syncline, since the site has refused to let me do so since the first transfers?
Old 09-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Asmodians

After I transfered Athame... it disallowed me from choosing him as my main on the forums until I logged into him in game and registered his new location.
Check out my projects on AionRolePlayers.. Most of my other projects are pretty much completely discontinued.. due to the fact that I really don't like the people who I based the characters off of anymore. No, I don't like them very much at all.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:23 AM
Elyos

This is looking like a bug that is preventing you from changing characters. I have contacted the web team, however there is not ETA on a fix for this issue. :(

[IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z247/katfield/TRINE/trinesig1.jpg[/IMG]
Old 09-01-2010, 02:52 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by {CC**TrineSL - Siel View Post
This is looking like a bug that is preventing you from changing characters. I have contacted the web team, however there is not ETA on a fix for this issue. :(
Is there any way y'all can change it for me? ._.;

Thank you for bringing it to their attention.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athame - Vaizel View Post
After I transfered Athame... it disallowed me from choosing him as my main on the forums until I logged into him in game and registered his new location.
I've been playing my main since transfers. It just won't let me choose him for the forums.