Old 09-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Asmodians
Default 450-499

I saw the new designs, I'd like to start getting to top level to be able to try and proc some 50 stones.

Browsing the broker, the prices aren't really higher for the top level stones, wondering if the effort and kinah spent is worth it.

Could one of you max level people advise on leveling to 490? Currently 449.

I wonder if the effort for the higher level scrolls and potions will be worth the effort or if the current trend of materials selling for more than the scrolls and potions will continue. You'd think with many less high level alchemists there won't be as much undercutting.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:09 AM
Elyos
Default Re: 450-499

Well... that depends about the market.. I'm currently 499 and was pretty hard to lvlup the skill to that lvl.. a waste of money.. but.. more than that.. i just wanted to be the foirst 500 alchemy on server ;D
Old 10-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Elyos

I would assume as time goes on the material price will drop due to more people actually being able to extract the mats. My server it still very hard to even find the FINE serums recipes not very many out there, and if they are people are not making and selling. I myself is debating weather to upgrade alchemy or not. I did notice there are some nice spellbooks to craft (Balic ones) it should catch a nice sum of Kinah.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:27 AM
Asmodians

Well, I got up to 499. In my opinion, not worth it right now.

I actually bought an expert darkwater orb with 19% cast speed, blue proc. It's the only one I've seen for sale and I still don't know what it took him or her to create but I'm fairly certain it was a fail on a master carved.

The manastones are on average only proccing 10 to 12% @ 499 making crafting them not worthwhile. There's no attack recipe making the 1000 attack plus 3's junk my my alt bank. I don't understand why they left that recipe proc out, maybe bordeline op?

I don't see a need getting over 410 for the most basic "fine" potions right now.

The thought of completing another master quest will guarantee I sit at 499 for a good long while. I'll have to look into the balic weapons to see if they're worthwhile but it doesn't make sense to level this right now. The stuff you can make is in excess on the broker due to everyone making mass quantities of it to level to master.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang - Vaizel View Post

I actually bought an expert darkwater orb with 19% cast speed, blue proc. It's the only one I've seen for sale and I still don't know what it took him or her to create but I'm fairly certain it was a fail on a master carved.

The manastones are on average only proccing 10 to 12% @ 499 making crafting them not worthwhile. There's no attack recipe making the 1000 attack plus 3's junk my my alt bank. I don't understand why they left that recipe proc out, maybe bordeline op?

I don't see a need getting over 410 for the most basic "fine" potions right now.

The thought of completing another master quest will guarantee I sit at 499 for a good long while. I'll have to look into the balic weapons to see if they're worthwhile but it doesn't make sense to level this right now. The stuff you can make is in excess on the broker due to everyone making mass quantities of it to level to master.

The main issue I see is that Fine pots are for 50+ only, therefore you are selling to a "niche" and also, only few people at this level don't have personal crafter....

In top of that, some of the mats you have to gather 'LIKE HINTERA' are a pain... with 100000 mobs around you...
Old 10-14-2010, 04:30 PM
Elyos

Quote:

the orb is actually a fail on expert noble darkwater orb.if the guy proc then he needs to proc once for before he could start the master carved

the master quest wasnt that hard to complete.i got the guarantee proc recipe and got it on my 1st try.materials just cost a lot

and i think master is worth it.its the only way to get 20% cast weapons without getting lucky on instance runs
Old 10-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Asmodians

Well the reason I just got the expert is it's blue, and will be much easier to enchant. The price difference between level 70 and 75 stones jumps considerably and I've used three level 70 stones and all have stuck so far. If anyone has a master carved, I'd be curious to hear how it's enchanting.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:31 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Well the reason I just got the expert is it's blue, and will be much easier to enchant. The price difference between level 70 and 75 stones jumps considerably and I've used three level 70 stones and all have stuck so far. If anyone has a master carved, I'd be curious to hear how it's enchanting.
It is currently impossible to make master carved weapons. The npcs that sell the fragments simply do not spawn (enough), to make matters worse they are broken so that once someone buys 1 thing from them they despawn.

I'm master alch as well btw, and it is not worth it. I made a blue balic book with 19% cast speed, and the most anyone has offered me is 10 lousy million kinah. That doesn't even cover mat prices and the **** thing is a 1x crit. Needless to say, you don't actually need master to make the 19-20% crafts as they are 490(balic)/449(orb)/440(tome) crafts which anyone's potion crafter can easily obtain.

Once again, real alchemists got completely shafted while everyone's level 30 potion nyerk can make the very best items anyone will ever want. The only exception are the 2 master carved crafts which you cant make anyways due to a month+ long bug with npc spawns and 2 balic gold-> eternal crafts which are of questionable value.
Old 10-24-2010, 09:46 PM
Elyos

420p make Greater Recovery Serum 460p
460p make Fine Recovery Serum 500p

bam bang 500p

2 designs and some gatherables and bottles gl.