Old 09-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Asmodians
Default Reian Tribe

I skipped most of the quest text because i was too eager to play the expansion, who exactly are thw Reain tribe? how did they get to balurea ? why do they only have one wing?
Old 09-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Reian Tribe

They are the natives of Balaurea. They've always lived there even before the cataclysm.

They have red wings like elyos have white and asmodians have black.
Check out my projects on AionRolePlayers.. Most of my other projects are pretty much completely discontinued.. due to the fact that I really don't like the people who I based the characters off of anymore. No, I don't like them very much at all.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:22 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athame - Vaizel View Post
They are the natives of Balaurea. They've always lived there even before the cataclysm.

They have red wings like elyos have white and asmodians have black.
havent seen the elyos side, are they friendly with the Reians also?
Old 09-15-2010, 10:57 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitol - Israphel View Post
havent seen the elyos side, are they friendly with the Reians also?
Yes. The Reians are neutral between the two and don't care who you are as long as you help them fight off the Balaur.

Sadly that's the only thing keeping most of them friendly. A lot of them still have strong distaste for us and our people/methods.
Check out my projects on AionRolePlayers.. Most of my other projects are pretty much completely discontinued.. due to the fact that I really don't like the people who I based the characters off of anymore. No, I don't like them very much at all.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:22 AM
Asmodians

whats the lore behind them? how did they end up there? were they part of Aion's tower before the cataclysm? why do they only have one wing? Are they immortal as well?
Old 09-15-2010, 12:38 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaur - Israphel View Post
whats the lore behind them? how did they end up there? were they part of Aion's tower before the cataclysm? why do they only have one wing? Are they immortal as well?
The Reian Tribe are pre-cataclysmic survivors from Siel's Spear Legion. In the Mellinium War the legion was depolyed on an extended expedition to map and explore the surface of Atreia. The deavas of siel's spear were in the middle of a fight against the Balaur when the Tower of Eternity was destroyed.

Like all deavas, the deavas of Siel's Spear drew their divine power drawn directly from Lady Siel herself, and when Lady Siel gave all her life energy to bind the two halves of the shattered planet together the deeava's were robbed of their divinity.

Their wings and swords broke. Defeated, they fled into darkness, hunted ruthlessly by the Balaur.

Eventually they came across the Jotun and learned their secrets, but they never managed to escape the flightless lands they found themselves trapped in. They retain some traces of Siel's power, but they are no longer true immortals. They can not fly nor use oblisks, and they do age, albeit extremly slowly.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:48 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
The Reian Tribe are pre-cataclysmic survivors from Siel's Spear Legion. In the Mellinium War the legion was depolyed on an extended expedition to map and explore the surface of Atreia. The deavas of siel's spear were in the middle of a fight against the Balaur when the Tower of Eternity was destroyed.
Pretty much. Can't vouch for the rest.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:14 AM
Elyos

Old 09-16-2010, 02:28 AM
Asmodians

Mm. Interesting.

What quest is this on the Elyos side?
Old 09-16-2010, 03:57 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athame - Vaizel View Post
Mm. Interesting.

What quest is this on the Elyos side?
Reian History, Parts 1, 2 & 3. It is the turn in quest for Weathered Seals, located in the Inggison Gravepit.