Old 09-15-2010, 10:03 PM
Elyos
Default League vs Alliance

When taking forts and creating a league whoever gets fort cap is it dependent on league DPS? or is it one single alliance in the league if they top dps the league leader will get the fort? I thought if a single alliance whether in a league or not was top dps they would get the fort cap.

Explain please :)
Old 09-16-2010, 04:21 AM
Elyos
Default Re: League vs Alliance

Legion of the league's leader gets the fort (only if your league does the most damage on boss).

It works the same way as alliances.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:32 PM
Elyos

So if a league of 5 low-dps alliances do overall more damage than one alliance of the people who do the most damage, the league leader gets it? Trying to understand this - it's all about zerg?
Old 09-17-2010, 01:45 PM
Elyos

Précisément.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:17 PM
Elyos

Failsauce. Long live the zerg?
Old 09-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Elyos

Oh I have to laugh at Lucent, aka Pirates of the Kerubian. This means other leagues that have support will take forts. I’m sure no one will be upset over your selfish legion not getting forts, considering your actions from the past couple of months.

I’m starting to like this new patch.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:17 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punchkittens - Siel View Post
Oh I have to laugh at Lucent, aka Pirates of the Kerubian. This means other leagues that have support will take forts. I’m sure no one will be upset over your selfish legion not getting forts, considering your actions from the past couple of months.

I’m starting to like this new patch.
Um, firstly, a lot (granted not all) of the Pirates left Lucent. Secondly, what kind of "selfish" actions are you talking about? You guys talk a lot of nyerk but I haven't seen much to back it up.

Oh, and is this an alt of yours? Because I don't see how a level 38 would have much direct interaction with Lucent at all.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:36 AM
Elyos

Aion has advertised its forts as zerg events since launch, why the surprise?
Old 09-18-2010, 12:46 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menandore - Siel View Post
So if a league of 5 low-dps alliances do overall more damage than one alliance of the people who do the most damage, the league leader gets it? Trying to understand this - it's all about zerg?
Yep. Just like having five of your members leading five different alliances as before. More people fighting under one flag and you expect them not to get credit?
Old 09-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Asmodians

Works the same as alliances --> Alliance leader.

League --> league leader
Check out my projects on AionRolePlayers.. Most of my other projects are pretty much completely discontinued.. due to the fact that I really don't like the people who I based the characters off of anymore. No, I don't like them very much at all.