Old 12-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Asmodians
Default stigma quest

so im lvl 50, i have 6 stigma slots open how/where do i get to open new stigma slots from DP?
Old 12-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: stigma quest

get attuned to dark poeta(the person that greets you into the city), after that go talk to your stigma master and he should give you a quest to do stuff in dark poeta...at least i'm assuming elyos are the same way as asmodian.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Asmodians

As they removed the entrance quest for DP, talk to your stigma vendor in your capitol building (I think that's where it is for Elyos? Idk, wherever he/she is), he'll have the quest. You'll need 100 Drana Fragments (drop off Balaur and Thrall between the forest and Timolia Mine; you'll get most from the Drana Fields) and Hewahewa's Scroll. If you're doing an A Rank you will almost certainly get that by default so long as you loot Hewahewa. Your group should be able to explain what's up with him.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:21 AM
Elyos

http://powerwiki.na.aiononline.com/a....1.0.1#hd94253

There is a daily quest you can do for tokens you can use to BUY the quest items you need for the DP and SR stigma quests.

There is one you can get at 52 from the Ing/Gelk stigma-master which requires 2 runs into Talloc... and the last from the same stigma-master 5x repeatable to get the final.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:42 PM
Asmodians

thanks so much :)