Old 01-17-2011, 04:23 AM
Asmodians
Default Dukaki Peon's Shovel... Wha??

I've seen on the Aion site that you can get the <Dukaki Peon's Shovel> as loot from Haramel and as I am levelling quickly, I don't want to leave without getting one. Apparently it's supposed to drop from the <Severely Rusted Box> according to the only source that said anything about where it drops.

So I ask this: If anyone has had it drop in Haramel, or has it anyway, how did you get it? Other than events or buying it from the website?
Old 01-17-2011, 04:27 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Dukaki Peon's Shovel... Wha??

It's a part of a small quest line. the shovel might be in the top of the tower, just need three oil cans and the rusted key to open it. I'm on that quest right now on my asmo sorc.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:47 AM
Asmodians

Yeah, I'm on my sixth rep of that quest, it must have a low droprate :/
Old 01-17-2011, 04:58 AM
Asmodians

People tend to reskin it and sell it on the brokers.

Check out the level 10-15 white rarity staffs, that have been reskinned, you will probably find it for sale on the brokers. If you press your control button & right click the item, you should get a preview of it also (to see which skin it is).

FYI -- the staff doesn't have the greatest stats on it, so its worth using just for the skin only. Iirc, it doesn't even have any bonus stats on it.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:35 AM
Elyos

Opened the box 7 times on my cleric, haven't gotten it once.

It's skin is on the broker, for over a million kinah.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:36 AM
Asmodians

that thing has an insanely low drop rate. ive ran 3 toons through haramel doing nothing but those runs to lvl. the husband has run at least 6 through the same way. we've only ever seen the thing once (on the first toons we'd ever run through)
Old 01-17-2011, 06:52 AM
Asmodians

Out of all the weapons, this one definitely has the lowest drop rate. :(

Also, just want to add in that you don't need the quest to get it. I killed one of the mumu guys that drops the oil before picking up the quest and he still dropped it (one of the items to work the elevator).
Old 01-17-2011, 08:28 AM
Asmodians

I got the shovel in my very first Haramel run. I've run it a dozen or two dozen times since across multiple characters and have yet to see it drop again. You could say it's Haramel's gold drop.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:04 PM
Asmodians

Hmm, I might drop something in the suggestion box about it then, because all the other skin weapons in there drop every time I defeat their mob.
So I take it that this does annoy some people and not just me then?
Old 01-17-2011, 04:08 PM
Asmodians

very annoying. the only reason i have the skin for my chanter is because the hubby loves me and gave the skin to me. its seriously the one and ONLY time we've seen it drop in there.