Old 01-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Asmodians
Default Dedicated to "Fairy Tale" Legion

Congratz in 6x1 against my healer, i wont QQ bout it, nothing bout the way u guys play, i wonder why u died and run away when i jumped on my main tho....

and last thing, just in case...Dura, fly around Belu and gank 20 lv under is the way u earn ap? xD, wonder why u left when 1 (only 1) ppl of ur lvl came ^^
Old 01-24-2011, 08:04 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Dedicated to "Fairy Tale" Legion

You know, when I was a kid there were little ponies.. but also there were bird-like similar toys called Fairy tails...

http://p.etal.tripod.com/ftoriginals.htm

I had some @.@...

>_>

like.. I had that one.

aand that one

Cause yeah it's not Fairy Tale but Fairy Tail... :P the guild name.. like the toys...
(like the anime, which is probably what the name is based on)

Last edited by Avator - Siel; 01-24-2011 at 08:09 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Elyos

lol I've never seen those before, but they look... yeah... wow.

Fairy Tail's an awesome anime! Has nothing to do with those things, lol. It's about a guild of magic users. Has some great battle scenes in it (some not so great though, but all great looking). My toon's made after Natsu, the main character ^^ Suuuch a good anime... you should check it out
Old 02-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beramonde - Zikel View Post
i wont QQ bout it,^^
U sure?

Btw the anime sux, but the manga is one of the bests that i'm reading actually.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Elyos

so 6v1 is unfair but having a lvl51 camping around siels to kill lowbies is?

and the asmos in morhiem are too laid back

Old 02-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Congratz in 6x1 against my healer, i wont QQ bout it, nothing bout the way u guys play, i wonder why u died and run away when i jumped on my main tho....

and last thing, just in case...Dura, fly around Belu and gank 20 lv under is the way u earn ap? xD, wonder why u left when 1 (only 1) ppl of ur lvl came ^^
Yea...you are QQing....
Old 02-17-2011, 02:27 PM
Elyos

Fairy Tail is an Awesome legion. Personally it isn't my favorite anime or manga, but I think the theme is really cool. Makes it easy to make and name characters if your out of ideas.

Quote:

Now back to the original post. Now if it was 6 of us on 1, then it must have been a fort siege or we were out to take artifacts. If you were with your legion in these situations you can't tell me you would just let an enemy faction go on with his day. You would kill them too. This is war not some grand Chivalry tournament where we stop and decide which of us should go 1 vs 1 with an Asmo. If you get ganked then come back on your main and with friends, it makes it fun for both of us. Also I doubt whoever these 6 people were ran from just you on your main, that sounds like pure BS there.

Now as to Dura. He's currently only lvl 49, so the people he's ganking are lvl 29 aparently. Now in Elyos version Herion the quests start at lvl 30 to my knowledge and not too many ppl actually go there at that level. I'd say check your facts b4 you QQ about it. And speaking of facts, if your gonna call out our legion plz attempt to spell the name right
Old 02-17-2011, 06:21 PM
Elyos

Quote:

Last edited by Ocularis - Tiamat; 02-17-2011 at 06:24 PM.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:15 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elyost - Zikel View Post
Makes it easy to make and name characters if your out of ideas.
Didn't take you long to encounter that problem, did it?
Old 02-18-2011, 01:29 AM
Elyos

...........I don't think ganking is personal, it's part of the game....it's not like 3v1, 6v1 or a huge zerg of Elyos or Asmos vs 1 teeny tiney player doesn't happen. It's part of the game~ so chill haha

Now to go back to enjoying the game ! (I don't get on the forums much o_o!)