Old 02-14-2011, 06:06 AM
Asmodians
Default More Asmo Skins for Elyos

As the title says, the Elyos need more Asmodian armor skins that we can use, the same goes for the Asmodians cause we all have a sense of taste. :'c
Old 02-14-2011, 06:15 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: More Asmo Skins for Elyos

There's more than you think, actually. At your level I suggest collecting the "eldritch" set. It drops in the 20-30 range and lots in NTC. Its an Elyos set that Asmodians can wear. There's also npcs that sell the level 30 set, the level 50 set, and another npc that sells more in Balaurea. The npcs are super rare spawns, though.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:38 AM
Asmodians

What about the early items you get at level 12? Especially the midnight cloth armor, omg so pretty and alluring.

I don't think you can pick up that...
Old 02-14-2011, 06:56 AM
Asmodians

Midnight armor is actually the most expensive armor set due to how everybody likes the skin. That, or something similar to it, is something Elyos can get from the npc that sells level 30 gear. I know where it is on Asmo side, but I don't remember where to find it for Elyos side. If you give me like 10 minutes I'll find out for you.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:02 AM
Asmodians

The source for these is here. It also has the level 50 stuffs.

This is the shoes, gloves & pauldrons around Eracus Temple Cavern.
You can buy these armorsets from a shugo marked with a dot on the map, though the npc is not always there. The first one, in Eracus Temple Ramorunerk spawns during night-time.*

This is the chest & leggings around the Lepharist Citadel area.
The second shugo Chicorinerk in Lepharist Citadel spawns on the 2nd, 19th and 28th of the month from 1am - 4am and on the 6th, 10th, 14th and 23rd of the month from 12pm - 4pm.*

Cloth

Leather

Chain

Plate

Old 02-14-2011, 07:09 AM
Asmodians

Blah... I was really hopping for the midnight skin oh well that's why I wanted to make a suggestion to NC to make more common Asmo armor avaible to Elyos to remodel...