Old 04-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Elyos
Default Chanter vs Cleric!

So on my server (elyos side) there is about 10 chanters to every 1 cleric. It's almost impossible to find a cleric for anything if you don't already have one in a static group, so a lot of stuff has double chanters for heals.

Is this the same for your server?

Personally I think chanters are one of the best pvp healing classes. :[

^_____________________________________^ ohai
Old 04-05-2010, 10:36 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Chanter vs Cleric!

On Ariel:Asmo it seems that chanters are in good supply as are clerics, but in LFG there's also a lot of friction between the two. Just last night a group of chanters had to defend the class against all the clerics who say chanters are worthless and a terrible class for pve and pvp.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Asmodians

Chanters are one of two healing classes, so technically you're right. >.> Sorry to hear that there's a shortage of clerics, but clerics > chanter heals. Think this has been discussed to death in the old forums.

Chanter retired. Moan (SM) - Zikel
Always an unknown unknown.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:40 PM
Elyos

I've played as a cleric and a chanter so I understand why there's such a shortage in clerics. Clerics may have great heals and all but they are soooooooo boring compared to chanter.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightlyassassin - Ariel View Post
On Ariel:Asmo it seems that chanters are in good supply as are clerics, but in LFG there's also a lot of friction between the two. Just last night a group of chanters had to defend the class against all the clerics who say chanters are worthless and a terrible class for pve and pvp.
Clerics are dispell monkies and that's about it. We had a full alliance the other day with a single cleric just sitting there dispelling and every single group had at least one chanter doing the majority of the healing. XD;

Old 04-05-2010, 10:59 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jux - Fregion View Post
Chanters are one of two healing classes, so technically you're right. >.> Sorry to hear that there's a shortage of clerics, but clerics > chanter heals. Think this has been discussed to death in the old forums.
I think clerics are good for PVE healing but they suck in the air, their AOE heals don't do **** unless people can really stack on them same with their AOE dispell lol.

AND THESE AREN'T THE OLD FORUMS!

Old 04-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choko - Meslamtaeda View Post
I've played as a cleric and a chanter so I understand why there's such a shortage in clerics. Clerics may have great heals and all but they are soooooooo boring compared to chanter.
All our clerics got yelled at and stuff or re-rolled DPS classes. lol..

Old 04-05-2010, 11:53 PM
Elyos

Chanter > Cleric everything accept dispel
Old 04-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainsleigh - Marchutan View Post
Chanter > Cleric everything accept dispel
Ainslieigh knows the pain I live! The lack of cleric-ness-ness! Having 200 chanters roll against you for the staves that never drop XD;

Old 04-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Elyos

50 cleric LF static feed team :3

but no clerics are pretty boring if you don't like healing and kiting >.> sometimes we all just want to see pew pew across the screen.