Old 02-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Asmodians
Default gladiator pvp stigma build.

http://aion.yg.com/stigma-planner#3:....1:140000327.1

this good? meant purely for end game pvp. i looked around and nyerk but couldn't find any legit builds or w/e. i ref'd to good glads like goldenrice nd raidou, but it seems the build goldenrice has on atm is a pve build. i'm rerolling asmodian glad from elyos assassin so bare with me plz and give me some advice on what stigmas i should use at 55 for pvp and if the build i have atm is good or not.

i know that unwav devotion and ankle snare are rly good stigmas for glad, and i heard that piercing rupture was good too.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Elyos
Default Re: gladiator pvp stigma build.

that's pretty much the standard build for asmo glads at end game pvp
Old 02-23-2011, 06:53 PM
Asmodians

I'm going to assume this is the general cookie-cutter build setup.

I personally switched out Tendon Slice and Piercing Rupture for Adv Dualwielding II and Sharp Strike.

It's more effective imo.
To Forum Users: My Posts speak only for myself and no one else. Do not consider my words the words of others, including but not limited to: My friends, My legion mates, and their friends. If I upset you, let me know. I may remove my post if necessary.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:04 PM
Elyos

For Air Pvp yes and even then, why would you ditch tendon slice. throw out draining blow for air pvp and keep tendon slice. You don't really need sharp strike on the ground. You KD stuff and just weave til everything is off CDs.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:46 AM
Asmodians

Yup, that's a good setup. Same one I use.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:51 AM
Elyos

That is the cookie cutter build and for good reason. I've tried other variations and found this to be the most useful in PVP. You asmos have an easier choice as you got PR so you will have to slot that. Elyos have to decide between earthquake wave, howl, adv dw for pve for that last slot.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:03 AM
Asmodians

Pretty good build! But at end game I have noticed that improved stamina doesnt seem to help as much as say 50 or earlier. I am thinking of doing that build minus improved stamina and putting in howl. I swear howl helps a lot vs temps and sins especialy when they are focusing your healer.

Also I kind of think your build should be determined by whether you group or solo pvp more... or are a dredge hero
Old 02-24-2011, 09:14 AM
Elyos

stamina works the same way, the parry buff isnt noticeable like in 2x or 3x, but the regen and max hp boost works on % of you base hp, but we'll need to remove it after 2.5 because it will share cd with 2nd wind (will be 3min cd too) and we'll gain the aoe vamp.

i dont mind sharp strike is a good choice, for pvp at least, since we have enough burst to kill a squishy class in less than 1 rotation, and against other plate u'll need to kite their cds sometimes, and in other case you can weave...i dont mind changing tendon slice, great burst, imob works well and is a great bait to make other glads use strenght wings thinking they got snared by ankle, then after that you can ankle them and smash it up, and in my case, especially because i dont have extendable removing tendon isnt a good choice.

btw, i personally like shattering wave in last slot, increasing damage on cleaves is always good, earth wave is a great choice too, but personally i prefer sw instead it, maybe i'll change it again :|
Old 02-24-2011, 10:20 AM
Asmodians

thanx guizeeee.

i will probably stick with this stigma build for pvp until 2.5. didnt know second wind will share cd with improved stamina. not sure atm what i will switch it out with but yeeeee.

i shud probably reread the 2.5 patch notes. :/
Old 02-24-2011, 10:33 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakz - Zikel View Post
i dont mind sharp strike is a good choice, for pvp at least, since we have enough burst to kill a squishy class in less than 1 rotation, and against other plate u'll need to kite their cds sometimes, and in other case you can weave...i dont mind changing tendon slice, great burst, imob works well and is a great bait to make other glads use strenght wings thinking they got snared by ankle, then after that you can ankle them and smash it up, and in my case, especially because i dont have extendable removing tendon isnt a good choice.

btw, i personally like shattering wave in last slot, increasing damage on cleaves is always good, earth wave is a great choice too, but personally i prefer sw instead it, maybe i'll change it again :|
I used to have sharp strike, it was a nice instant attack but the thing is you have to have DW slotted in order to use sharp strike. So you will need to drop 2 stigmas for it.

Shattering wave... doesn't that share a CD with force blast? and its almost the same?