View Poll Results: Best craft to make money
Handicraft 7 15.22%
Alchemy 39 84.78%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2011, 11:18 PM
Elyos
Default Best Craft for making money?

I am thinking about picking a craft to do. But i want a craft that will get me some profit. I have done some research and found that handicraft and alchemy are to two best. From your experience, which one is the best craft to make money off of? Please explain if you can.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:39 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Best Craft for making money?

Your research is from when Aion first came out and handicrafting was actually a decent thing to raise...

In all seriousness, the only accessories ever needed for both PVE and PVP is the 30GOLD PVP accessories, anything more is nice, but not needed. (end game)
Unless a very nice crafted bow/staff that most people don't have the kinah or time to farm mats for, it's a rather worthless profession imo.

Alchemy makes the most money that much is true, but you should raise essence tapping along with it, I know friends that with 2-3 hours spent, make ~15m.

Cooking used to be good, but I'm not at all too sure if people still use it often for money.

If you're a magic based user especially (Sorc or Spiritmaster), you should raise alchemy all hands down.
To Forum Users: My Posts speak only for myself and no one else. Do not consider my words the words of others, including but not limited to: My friends, My legion mates, and their friends. If I upset you, let me know. I may remove my post if necessary.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:47 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu - Zikel View Post
Your research is from when Aion first came out and handicrafting was actually a decent thing to raise...

In all seriousness, the only accessories ever needed for both PVE and PVP is the 30GOLD PVP accessories, anything more is nice, but not needed. (end game)
Unless a very nice crafted bow/staff that most people don't have the kinah or time to farm mats for, it's a rather worthless profession imo.

Alchemy makes the most money that much is true, but you should raise essence tapping along with it, I know friends that with 2-3 hours spent, make ~15m.

Cooking used to be good, but I'm not at all too sure if people still use it often for money.

If you're a magic based user especially (Sorc or Spiritmaster), you should raise alchemy all hands down.
I can make some money from cooking (I'm an gatherer and working on my aether tapping now), but this really is only because I'm master. Alchemy you can really make some kinah as well as handicrafting. I feel like both would be good options. I completely agree with Tzu here. If you're magic based, go Alchemy and essencetapping is a big help.
Old 02-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Elyos

Thanks for you help. I have chosen Alchemy. I have one last question. Is there any way to line up different crafts? Like i want to craft 50 Mana Potions and 50 Life potions. Can i start crafting the life potions right after i am done with the mana potions without clicking the craft button?
Old 02-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Elyos

so far its not possible to queue crafts
Old 02-28-2011, 10:59 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urtv - Zikel View Post
so far its not possible to queue crafts
If Only....
Old 03-04-2011, 12:06 AM
Asmodians

That is however a nice idea to be implemented into the crafting system.

Could create a Crafting "List" to do such things.
To Forum Users: My Posts speak only for myself and no one else. Do not consider my words the words of others, including but not limited to: My friends, My legion mates, and their friends. If I upset you, let me know. I may remove my post if necessary.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:49 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu - Zikel View Post
That is however a nice idea to be implemented into the crafting system.

Could create a Crafting "List" to do such things.
Second that vote, although I noticed that somethings are made in order to make you not be able to AFK too much.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Elyos

Cooking is only good for yourself really, hard to make money =P, especially when jelly recipes are like 20mil+
Old 03-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Elyos

Definitely Alchemy is the best i've found so far for a steady income stream. I levelled up my aethertapping as well and bought all the morph designs for the mats i needed for potions... don't need to worry about upping your gathering too much if you do that.