Old 03-12-2011, 07:04 AM
Elyos
Default Number of players still around?

Hey I just signed back up and was wondering what the numbers were now adays? On each server or just on Vaizel. Just wondering if its worth it.. basically how many people are playing
Old 03-12-2011, 07:17 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Number of players still around?

To be very honest with you, the number of players that are playing Aion are just nowhere near what it used to be back then. Despite the fact that a number of veteran players have either stopped playing Aion waiting till 2.5, have quit Aion and are completely trolling these forums which is pretty common, or are playing other mmos.

As for Vaizel, the eylos faction really needs all the help that they can get and their morale as of now has simply fallen apart. I'm getting really tired of one sided servers dominated by either eylos or asmodian. I honestly wish at some point that Dredgion will finally be fixed to where it will take over Divine Fortress.

If there is one bright side that I have noticed is there are quite a few newer players that are willing to try Aion and see how the game is for themselves. Those are the players that I'm more then willing to help them and answer any questions that they do have when it comes to them lvling up further. ^^
Old 03-12-2011, 08:37 AM
Asmodians

Your best bet for finding a consistent group of people to play with is to join an active/friendly legion.

I hope you do come back... :D

55 Cleric, Deadends (semi-retired) // 55 Spiritmaster, SoundwaveYS (new main)
Old 03-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Elyos

The playerbase is looking pretty grim but I might stick it out for a short while to get a feel for the changes and see if I'm comfortable staying re-subscribed. So far I'm leaning towards quitting AGAIN and waiting for GW2 and Tera online. I might give Rift a shot if I don't feel completely satisfied with AION.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Elyos

i can honestly say. numbers have dwindles. you see alot of people trolling forums/lfg but nothing compared to the duels in terminon. or well for me on fregion atleast. lagfest every time i went there.

i'm just waiting for my sub to end in june. if aion doesn't change. i won't resub. waiting for gw2 if it comes out.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:52 PM
Elyos

I haven't noticed any dwindling numbers to be frank. in-fact, people who say that stuff usually are the ones who know some friends who quit, or are unhappy with the game themselves. LFG is still extremely active on Vaizel on the Elyos side, and I see tons of people everywhere I go. Don't ask these types of questions on MMO's forums because typically you'll get the few who like to fill what they say with bias.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Elyos

No bias in my statement. I started playin AION a little less than a month after it's release. I started on Meslamtaeda (which eventually got merged to become new zikel) because it was one of the few usable servers due to other servers being locked since the number of players was so high. Yeah I was around during THAT time. Two new servers had to be made (meslamtaeda being one of them) because that's how active this game was. I played almost a year till I had to quit and finally when I returned it's like walking into a ghost town now compared to what it used to be.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuisha - Vaizel View Post
As for Vaizel, the eylos faction really needs all the help that they can get and their morale as of now has simply fallen apart. I'm getting really tired of one sided servers dominated by either eylos or asmodian. I honestly wish at some point that Dredgion will finally be fixed to where it will take over Divine Fortress.
^^
Sounds like asmo's of siels :(

let them take a good chuck of our elyos
Old 03-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Elyos

I'd say israphel and vaizel are the most populated servers. I see tons of people of all levels on israphel throughout the day.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:40 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyssaa - Siel View Post
Sounds like asmo's of siels :(

let them take a good chuck of our elyos
I've honestly been considering going back to New Siel with my main sorc and also see if I can also convince several of my friends in coming back to the server, however ever since I've been with this korean legion they truly have been wonderful to me and server transfers are just not going to happen anytime soon sadly.

However please stay strong on the asmo side on New Siel, those eylos players are eventually going to be so bored out of their minds dominating to where they will not care and thats when the asmo players have to take advantage when the moment is right. I know its more along the lines of hit and run tactics but you can suprise the eylos faction effectively using such tactics when they least expect it. ^^