Old 03-17-2011, 07:43 AM
Elyos
Default have they change the pre quest to get into dungeons these days?

well after the december reactivation i wanted to do the pre quest for this dungeon but nobody liked doing it with me or i had trouble finding a group what are popular dungeons these days beside the one in elten with krome you have to defeat. what are good 40+ dungeons you don't have to quest for that is popular?
Old 03-17-2011, 07:58 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: have they change the pre quest to get into dungeons these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumeiko - Siel View Post
well after the december reactivation i wanted to do the pre quest for this dungeon but nobody liked doing it with me or i had trouble finding a group what are popular dungeons these days beside the one in elten with krome you have to defeat. what are good 40+ dungeons you don't have to quest for that is popular?
You no longer have to complete the quests to be able to enter the dungeons but there are still quests to do and campaigns that will take you into the dungeons. Indratu and Theo Labs are the two 40+ ones.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:11 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mychel - Israphel View Post
You no longer have to complete the quests to be able to enter the dungeons but there are still quests to do and campaigns that will take you into the dungeons. Indratu and Theo Labs are the two 40+ ones.
Levels 37-42ish I would do Aether Labs which you have campaign quests for anyway. 40-45 SR Mid, 45-49 SR Lower/Upper, 46+ Theo labs. Azo Fort (also campaign quests there) is also good for really all of your 40s since there are some nice drops there. Indratu fort I would say only go for your quest Brigadier Indratu. It's a pain in the butt to get there for Elyos and make sure when you get that Campaign you don't talk to the NPC because he will port you to the entrance so wait until you have a group to do that.

Last mashed by Leilonii - Israphel; 03-17-2011 at 08:13 AM.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:30 AM
Asmodians

Also I forgot Kromede's Trial in Heiron. That is a level 37-44 solo dungeon. You need to get a quest from the Heiron fort Brigade General to gain entry but that is an easy run around and talk to NPCs quest.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:35 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mychel - Israphel View Post
Not quite. Try entering Triroan's chamber in TLabs without having completed the correct quest - see what happens.

It would be bad juju to confuse "Quest Requirement" with "Other Requirement"; the fedex talk-to quests before you can obtain the DP entry item, for example.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:28 PM
Elyos

correction. the ENTRY QUEST ARE STILL NEEDED!

you might not need them to get in. but you need them for alot of other benefactors

excluding 2.5 notes. for na servers you need the entry quest for many reasons.

elyos only (i don't know anything about asmo. not an asmo)
ft key needed. the quest opens up the chain that gives you around 800k xp or whatever and 4 or so silver coins for killing krom. its not a daily quest.

the sr entry quest. they have him stand still now. good thing. you don't get killed by gozilla or kingkong.

but the entry quest is needed to get black cloud trader quest which then allows you the repeatable for the gold hat. shortenned down to 20 repeats now.

some might say the hat is no need. but unless your a perma 50. enjoy bdredge or just like to level slow and stay low level. its great. only other hat that you get without too much work would be lakhanes kerchief.

theo lab. i don't know. i always did the quest. still do.

dp. i recall still having to do the quest just to entitle the repeat to get that artifact item.

-----
the only thing that this "no key thing" allows is, don't need to be sr keyed for advance stigma. no grind for ft key. thats pretty much it.