Old 05-30-2011, 07:17 AM
Elyos
Default Decorations of Sanctum (Miragent Grind)

Has anyone else noticed a dramatic decrease in an already terrible drop rate? I hope this is a bug and not intended. My drop rates have decreased from a little over 20% to around 5%.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:56 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Decorations of Sanctum (Miragent Grind)

well idk how it is for elyos probably the same as our quest. Ours is bla bla kill undead, crown and rocky ksellids, and lobnites get 10 of each mob drop in brusthonin im assuming yalls is theobombos?

I've had 4 50s do fenris grind for shoulders cause usually it takes too long to find adma and dp to get death marks.

sin ranger cleric sorc. Sin ranger cleric back idk anywhere from 6months to over a year ago for fenris could do a repeat of the panda medal in 30mins -1hour.

Now with my sorc recently last week or 2, sorc you know pew pew aoe kill, boq inferno 1 mob and flame spray another while attacking a 3rd then doing another aoe to get 3 kills almost instantly fast. Was taking over an hour per repeat... so yeah i think maybe the drop rates were lowered for that.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:41 AM
Asmodians

Seems to be the case, probably because you no longer need to have completed all the campaigns to work on those armor sets.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:49 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeneas - Vaizel View Post
Has anyone else noticed a dramatic decrease in an already terrible drop rate? I hope this is a bug and not intended. My drop rates have decreased from a little over 20% to around 5%.
and your comparing this to win????

bc remember like a few days ago they was running a Drop rate increase event which I think is now over for the past few days
Old 05-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Asmodians

The quest took about an hour on my SM (first time doing it). Not sure how that compares to before the patch.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:32 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightangel - Zikel View Post
and your comparing this to win????

bc remember like a few days ago they was running a Drop rate increase event which I think is now over for the past few days
I'm comparing this to a couple of months ago. The recent "increase drop rate" event actually had no effect on the Mira item's drop rate, unfortunately. I'm not the smartest guy on the planet, but I'm not that dumb to get it confused with an event, lol.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Asmodians

I did one quest Tues and another yesterday after the maintenance. It seemed to me that the quest items were dropping more often after the maintenance than before, about on par with what I remember pre-2.5.