Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Officer
  • Posts: 46
Default Plastic surgery ticket?

After the graphic change, some of my characters look different from how they looked before, but I only got one free plastic surgery ticket. :/

I used it on this Chanter, but I still have a few other characters I'd like to change the looks of since the graphical change made them look different from before.

Is there any way to get more free plastic surgery tickets for this? Like, can I request one ticket on each character that needs one and you can check when I made said character so you know I'm not trying to cheat the system? Or am I out of luck and have to pay for them?

Last edited by Yuvie - Siel; 06-11-2011 at 06:51 PM.
  #2  
Old 06-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 129
Default Re: Plastic surgery ticket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantrix - Vaizel View Post
After the graphic change, some of my characters look different from how they looked before, but I only got one free plastic surgery ticket. :/

I used it on this Chanter, but I still have a few other characters I'd like to change the looks of since the graphical change made them look different from before.

Is there any way to get more free plastic surgery tickets for this? Like, can I request one ticket on each character that needs one and you can check when I made said character so you know I'm not trying to cheat the system? Or am I out of luck and have to pay for them?
No, there is not a way to get more free tickets. As Trine previously stated, they are only for one character per server. If you want to remodel your other characters, you'll have to buy the other tickets.
  #3  
Old 06-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Officer
  • Posts: 46
Default Re: Plastic surgery ticket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soyatta - Israphel View Post
No, there is not a way to get more free tickets. As Trine previously stated, they are only for one character per server. If you want to remodel your other characters, you'll have to buy the other tickets.
Thanks for your reply. Sucks I have to pay, but oh well. At least I got my answer, ha.
  #4  
Old 06-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 129
Default Re: Plastic surgery ticket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantrix - Vaizel View Post
Thanks for your reply. Sucks I have to pay, but oh well. At least I got my answer, ha.
No problem.^^
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:37 AM.