Old 06-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Asmodians
Default spiritmaster pvp stigma build.

what're the best stigma builds for spiritmasters? pvp wise.

i saw one sm who has the full infernal blight chain, but i also see a lot of other sms with all kinds of other stuff.

i know ignite aether, body root, sigil of silence, fear shriek, and magic implosion are needed, but what else? i heard spirit sub is also a great stigma to have as well.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:45 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: spiritmaster pvp stigma build.

Best setup by Korean standards:

Ignite aether, Fear shriek, Body root, silence, Cyclone of Wrath, enmity swap, cyclone servants, Spirit sub, Shackle, Magic Implosion, Infernal Pain.

My stigma set up? Full Infernal Blight tree+ Weaken spirit, Fear Shriek, and Spirit sub?

why? cause PvP is fast in aion, so i prefer to have DoTs plus burst skills. Also, while the burst isn't as much as summon cyclones regularly give without PvP atk, it doesn't leech AP. i rather have a good burst and get full AP than the best burst and get reduced AP.

ex: killing a general full IB spec gives about 5.6k AP (around that range). Killing with Korean spec will yield you 4.5k if cyclones are used for majority of damage about.

Last edited by Locksley - Israphel; 06-14-2011 at 05:58 AM.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:34 PM
Asmodians

hmm, what? o.0

cyclones leach ap? i've never heard of that before, lol. how is that even possible? :<
good to know though. :)

thanks for the info ~~
Old 06-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Elyos

i used to have problem with not getting the kill since i spam cyclone/wind servant and pet skills a lot in solo.so my guess is that pets/servant skills are considered separate entities
Old 06-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyotaemi - Israphel View Post
My stigma set up? Full Infernal Blight tree+ Weaken spirit, Fear Shriek, and Spirit sub?
I'm also looking like that. I miss CoW, but as I do most of my Dredge vias PuGs, and not all PuGs are good I need the buffer that SS gives to be able to do anything. I miss B-Dredge with Kimmay. I never needed to run SS with her...