Old 10-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Elyos
Default Balic Weapon Crafting..

So far i've spent about 48 mil trying to attempt the green to blue proc. So my question is for everyone who has managed to proc these things. How many times did it take before you managed to get your weapon?
Old 10-17-2011, 05:35 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Balic Weapon Crafting..

....my legionmate Proc'd the eternal balic on the first try, when I say first try I mean 1 attempt from the start

Raptor Gezus brought to you by: Jashin

Now known as Gebuz of Kahrun
Old 10-17-2011, 07:34 PM
Asmodians

I'm just trying to have my name shown as the recent replied topic since forum logins is disabled.

+1.
To Forum Users: My Posts speak only for myself and no one else. Do not consider my words the words of others, including but not limited to: My friends, My legion mates, and their friends. If I upset you, let me know. I may remove my post if necessary.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniwabanshu - Israphel View Post
....my legionmate Proc'd the eternal balic on the first try, when I say first try I mean 1 attempt from the start
Same with me!

A lot of people say try 2 or 3 procs at a time. My friend likes to craft white items - basically things that can't proc - before major procs and he says it helps. But to be honest it's all just nyerkty rng :/

GL with your tome though~ It looks super badass and is an awesome MB tome.

All pictures of Kalamari had to be removed due to exceeding nakedness.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Elyos

So, I hate this craft. Procced 3 to blue (3 from 3 mind you), and failed to proc any of the 3 to gold.

And, what's more insulting is getting 5 x 58 enchant stones from the DE.

tldr; QQ
Old 11-28-2011, 09:43 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogs - Vaizel View Post
So, I hate this craft. Procced 3 to blue (3 from 3 mind you), and failed to proc any of the 3 to gold.

And, what's more insulting is getting 5 x 58 enchant stones from the DE.

tldr; QQ
well for sm's it isnt even worth it :/ no MA bonus, if you really want a good tome get ABG/GBG or master carved darkwater :s...

but for pve it might be useful i guess..
Old 12-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Elyos

So, crafted 5 blues since the time of the last post. 2 of those blues went to gold, both gold proc to eternal. GG rng. Though I'm getting paid back trying to enchant it, 60+ 85 & 87 stones to get to +8.

@ Ayhe, true, but, it'll do me.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:11 PM
Asmodians

I just had to ssay something here..lol. I just started up again, been away for about a year, well put it this way all my charactors now have MR added to the ends of their names and didnt last time I played..??? Anyways, I am Expert weapons/armors and curious where the heck do you get the mats for Balic Crafting??? When I logged in I noticed all the Balic Craft designs and bought them up but they all require the initial weapons (true,white & wise) yet I have not been able to find anywhere to learn these initial crafts, as well as where to find the other req. mats.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Old 12-22-2011, 09:22 PM
Elyos

So you got the designs from the shugo in Sanctum? If I'm understanding you, and that's right, those are the designs to turn a failed proc into a proc (3 fails + mats = procced version).

The mats for those are sold by another shugo, he's on the opposite side of the hall from the one you bought the recipes.

If that's the case, then you need to get the designs for the 3 steps, you can get them from the shugo on taragaki island (or is it black cloud, I forget, regardless it's on the western side of Upper Abyss). You need to exchange Burning balaur hearts for the recipes.

Last edited by Grogs - Tiamat; 12-22-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Asmodians

When trying to craft the 55 staff, 5 tries 1 blue, the rest were green.