Old 05-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Elyos
Default Item Remodeling

To all who agree, this is a suggestion thread ment for people who want to be able to remodel their helmets with the appearance of Event Items such as the Bear Ear Headband.

I think its stupid that you can not use the appearance of the Bear Ear Headband as the appearance for an item that can be remodeled simply because the Bear Ear Headband is unable to be remodeled. That is the thing tho, Using the Bear Ear Headband as the appearance Item is not the same thing as remodeling the item itself, remodeling the item and using its appearance for another item are two different things, so for those of you who want to be able to use the appearance of any event item on any item that can be remodeled then please leave a sign that you agree. Consider this a Petition.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Item Remodeling

I agree with you!

I love my Bear Ears, but I only wear them around when I'm not grouping. :/

*signs petition*
Old 05-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Asmodians

been saying that sence i got the cool looking but useless punkin. why they would NOT let us remodle is so beyond me. my guess is they want to chage us $9.99 to do it....cuz we all know how much they like to do stuff like that (black dyes)
Old 06-24-2010, 09:42 PM
Asmodians

I think they dont want us to be able to remodel them cuz I know *I* would sell it then if I wasnt using it. They want it so only the magazine buyers and people at the event can have that look.