Old 03-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Elyos
Default Kinah for Noobs

Hello everyone. I not sure if this is in the right topic but I thought I would give it a shot. So I have a lvl 31 ranger and a 26 glad, so im hardly getting by just doing the quests for kinah, I have absolutely no clue what to do for money? Can someone please point me in the right direction?
Thanks!!!!
Old 03-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Kinah for Noobs

* Level up your Aethertapping and Essencetapping, selling the Aether you collect will help to fund leveling this up, for Essencetapping i sell parts that are needed for quests, check the Trade Broker for price ranges and what is low in stock if not high in demand =)

* Try to avoid buying potions/food/scrolls. Making your own, though time consuming, saves you a lot of kinah.

* Learn Alchemy, the scrolls, potions, manastones and dispel potions as well as some weapons sell very well =)

* Don't buy the materials needed to make said potions and scrolls, Morph/Gather them instead, then you make alot more profit when you sell them on the trade broker.

* When undercutting someone on the trade broker, only undercut them by 1 kinah, also don't put every single one of your items for the same thing on there at once, since it is likely someone may undercut you =)

* Farm World bosses, they generally drop good equiptment, if you are a Cleric or Chanter you may be able to solo them, but if you don't have the equiptment, get help from friends.

* Solo/Duo instances/dungeons. If you are a Cleric/Chanter you can solo most of them, but if you cannot then partner up. The loot you find in there sells well, you can also sell loot rights.

* For those with money on them, but not a lot, invest in a craft, sometimes you need to spend money to make even more money. I invested in Handicrafting and craft lower level magic boost glasses since no one else seems too, the blues sell for almost 1mil, while the golds sell for around 3-4mil, and they are very easy and quite cheap to make :D
Old 03-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Elyos

Grind mob for drops and farm aether. You can start crafting and eventually make potions and scrolls, but crafting can be expensive at first. Run instances and hope RNG is good to you :D
Old 03-14-2012, 04:43 PM
Elyos

Thanks guys I'll do my best :)!
Old 03-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Elyos

Well, in your case, ranger would be your cashier; get to level 40 or 42, then go kite indratu barracks mobs(outside). Depends on how fast you kill, usually around 1mil/hr of just white/green/blue drops (sell to merch), and occasionally you will get those A.spd dagger designs which go for around 40mil++ or so. You will also get balur mats like hearts/stains, I assume the price for bbbs will go up once again when the server goes F2P.
These mats drop every 2-5 kills and most go for about 100k+ each.

You can also level up your Alchemy to 390 and you can always buy mats if you don't wanna waste time on gathering(super boring lol), then craft pots/scroll. You can prolly sell them for 4x the amount of cash you spend to craft them.

Once you have enough cash in your purse, go manipulate the market. Depends on the server and luck, you can usually earn lots of cash.

Oh and lol at ppl that goes 1kinah below....srsly i would rather buy that $1000 than a $999. Im sure alot of ppl feel the same way.

Last edited by IzunaSLx - Siel; 03-14-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:18 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzunaSLx - Siel View Post
Oh and lol at ppl that goes 1kinah below....srsly i would rather buy that $1000 than a $999. Im sure alot of ppl feel the same way.
Yeah its stupid i buy the $1000s too

And this realy helped me.