Old 04-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Asmodians
Default Aion NA game client vs Aion Eu game client(GF)

Hello guys, I live in Asia and playing aion both in NA and Eu servers for a month now. Tried templar, assasin and ranger. Anyways, I noticed that NA client seems to be "heavier" (sorry I do not know the correct technical term) than GF's. What I mean by that is that while playing with GF's version I can smoothly tab windows wihout any problem but when I do that to NA version it is slow to respond and in one instance it crashed.

I don't know how to diagnose this but I think the remedy is to simply bypass the NCsoft launcher. Does anyone have any idea how to launch NA Aion directly? Thanks.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Aion NA game client vs Aion Eu game client(GF)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcturuss - Siel View Post
Hello guys, I live in Asia and playing aion both in NA and Eu servers for a month now. Tried templar, assasin and ranger. Anyways, I noticed that NA client seems to be "heavier" (sorry I do not know the correct technical term) than GF's. What I mean by that is that while playing with GF's version I can smoothly tab windows wihout any problem but when I do that to NA version it is slow to respond and in one instance it crashed.

I don't know how to diagnose this but I think the remedy is to simply bypass the NCsoft launcher. Does anyone have any idea how to launch NA Aion directly? Thanks.
There are several ways to launch Aion directly and bypass the launcher, however I do believe this is against the rules and therefor I will not tell you.

You are right though, our client is a rather crappy one.