Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 02:22 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: GM Policy Changes for Truly Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille - Israphel View Post
I wish {GM} Spamsl would expand on what he means instead of doing the typical NC dribble of talking and saying nothing but letting us all assume what he means. Come right out and say what is being done. Don't give us this dribble talk. As to PvP being fair or unfair....everybody should be aware this is a PvPvE game. Granted with the way people play and have been playing since release they really need to change it. Make Channels. instead of forcing people to PvP when they either 1) don't want to, or 2) know they are way under-geard compared to the campers and quit because they can't get out of the fort so they can lvl up. The NA market basically play unlike any other market out there and NC just doesn't seem to understand that we as a people love to shut down the enemy ( whether the enemy is an opposite faction or whatever). It's what we do. If we can't shut down some people then many leave to find a game where they can. So since the concept the game was built on ( PvPvE ) doesn't really work, make it work for how we like to play. The best way to do that is using channels.
Hi Camille,

I'm spam, Pleasure to meet you. Since you may have not read any of my previous posts (I don't post that much,) i shall not comment on the "typical dibble," comment. I am not a mouth piece and I am the closest thing to "the truth" you will meet.

If you have a question... ask it. Make sure the question is as detailed as possible, then I can make sure my answer is as detailed is possible.

I will expand on "it" if you like. If I know "it" I will share "it." BUT if I have not seen "it" I will not speculate on "it" because "it" is never the same as "it" is in the patch notes as "it" is in real life.

Edit- Just to make this clear, I'm not here to announce features or give you any breaking news. I am here to make the rules and enforce them.

Last edited by {GM}spamSL - Siel; 04-06-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Elyos

O.o 5 more days till 10000000000000000 lvl 1s are running around killing pigs =)
Old 04-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Elyos

GM spam I asked a Question about if you knew if the buff for lower lvl rifts will be on or off for the new pvp server, Please if any info post it tyvm
Old 04-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newservernobluff - Tiamat View Post
GM spam I asked a Question about if you knew if the buff for lower lvl rifts will be on or off for the new pvp server, Please if any info post it tyvm
I have not heard either way if buffs will be the same as other server, but I did read this thread: http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/s...ad.php?t=80572 where there seems to be a rumor going around. I have not confirmed if this is true or not.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Elyos

Tyvm {Gm} Spamsl for info ill keep fingers cross for the buff to be off for new servers =)
Old 04-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Asmodians

Geez, no one is asking the right questions:

@Spam...

Will the zones for gelk fort and zone 1 have pvp triggered on or off?
What about the Taloc's Area?

"Don't care wha cu said! It aint gon' sound right!" ~ Steve Harvey, Family Feud
Old 04-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liniena - Tiamat View Post
Previously, zone one was restricted of inggison and gelkmaros (although you could get into then few a few clever jumps and glides.

To do this, is purely out of curiosity as if an Asmo were to kill an elyos (and vice versa)in zone one it would be rewarded with a 3 day ban (on first offense)

Now, and I kinda think his point is clear. you can freely PvP in the zone 1's
I think his point is that they have turned off the ability to pvp in those zones and there is no need to have the rule anymore.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:06 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by {GM}spamSL - Siel View Post
I have not heard either way if buffs will be the same as other server, but I did read this thread: http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/s...ad.php?t=80572 where there seems to be a rumor going around. I have not confirmed if this is true or not.
Nxy said that the new server would have NO buffs to start with. I am guessing that if it is abused then the buffs will go back up.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Asmodians

You guys are finally using your brains and not listening to the cry babies that ended up quitting and moving to PVE games anyways.

thank, nyerking, god.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by {GM}spamSL - Siel View Post
Hi all,

2. Safe Zone Rule for Ingisson and Gelkmaros: We will no longer enforce “safe zones” in Ingisson and Gelkmaros. When we first introduced the safe zone rule, we did so in large part because the development team indicated that it was not intended for enemy players to invade those areas. The reason for this change now is simply that the development team has introduced non-PvP zones in the 3.0 update. As the functionality is now there for the development team to disable PvP in any areas where they feel that it should not occur, we will no longer enforce the safe zone rule.

~spam
can we start killing people n zone 1 today or after 3.0 launch?
Closed Thread

Tags
afk, crafting, dredgion, extraction, restore, safe zone, skills