Old 04-14-2012, 12:59 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Craft: Sharptooth Airspike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamia - Israphel View Post
Don't know how anyone can make these yet, would be nice if the knowledge was spread.
No idea where to get Life Leaf's.
Did you read the person's post above yours? >.>

Because they linked the answer.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Elyos

I did read it and found that on the start of the month are seasonal mobs that spawn and does not say how many leaves drop or if every person gets a share or only the people doing the damage, no details.
Waiting 3 days to possibly find a mob some time during that day if it is the first of the month to be beaten by a group of people turning up to sell the leaves would be annoying. So how someone has made 5 already and another person made one, must indicate the mobs drop 10 + leaves.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:14 AM
Asmodians

yeah i would like to know that too, how many leafs drop and to who, more dps? everyone that dps on him?

Who allready kill the seasonal mobs please answer this.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Elyos

We killed one today in an alliance and got 2 leaf's between 20 of us. Though there were so many people there, it was ridiculous as everyone has seen the posts where you can sell them for 100 million kinah, gl with that.
It appeared exactly on the 1st of the in game month so if you're lucky to get a leaf each time it will only take 30 day to complete lol.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:24 AM
Asmodians

I see one tree in pernon but when I got there it was either dead already or it wasn't allow us to hit it. So if you are lucky enough to be in the right spot at the exact second it hits the first day of the month then you get a chance at it. Because they are random in those 4 spots.

And I seen nothing as far as recruitment for this alliance that killed it. And I seen 2 airstrikes being sold yesterday, one for 450mil and the second sole for 650mil

Seems like your odds are better to get a mount dropped from Rentus Base instance. lol
Old 04-16-2012, 06:46 AM
Elyos

ok, So. I was part of the alliance that killed the Tree on Sunday and we got 1 leaf. There HAS to be some other way of getting these leaves that someone isn't sharing. There have only been two agrints but I see life leafs everywhere for sale. I've been all over the korean site and can't find any other mob it drops off of. This is aggravating because people are being so secretive and selfish with this info.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:54 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispen - Tiamat View Post
I see one tree in pernon but when I got there it was either dead already or it wasn't allow us to hit it. So if you are lucky enough to be in the right spot at the exact second it hits the first day of the month then you get a chance at it. Because they are random in those 4 spots.

And I seen nothing as far as recruitment for this alliance that killed it. And I seen 2 airstrikes being sold yesterday, one for 450mil and the second sole for 650mil

Seems like your odds are better to get a mount dropped from Rentus Base instance. lol
The first mount sold was the plain version, the second was the procked. It cost almost 100m to make the mounts with mats and design. Not including the leaves you need. Happy to say the second mount was mine and it was keep the mount or buy a house. I am getting a house.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:10 AM
Asmodians

We have crafted 5 bikes I sold the First confirmed Bloodletter in AION NA
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/s...9/Aion1458.jpg

Proud owner on it.
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/s...9/Aion1459.jpg
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/s...9/Aion1460.jpg

Mine did not proc
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/s...9/Aion1464.jpg
Old 04-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Asmodians

So you've gotten 50 life leaves from those silly seasonal mobs, which have spawned twice..? Something's fishy here.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Asmodians

Where in Pernon does the mob spawn?