Old 04-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Asmodians
Default ID and Password do not match (2)

Hi, I just recently redownloaded Aion now that it's gone free to play and I'm having some login issues.

When I try to login an error comes up saying my ID and Password don't match. I know I'm typing it right and I'm aware that the Aion account and NCSoft account have different pw. I've tried changing my password several times, using old passwords from the past. Nothing is letting me in.

I've heard changing the region on the launcher may help, but I can't find the setting for this anywhere.

If anyone knows the solution to this issue, I'd be very grateful for your help.

Thanks!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:24 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: ID and Password do not match (2)

Bump.

After the weekend, this is still happening. I managed to make an account by the same name as my existing one on the aion site. Now it's letting me login, but I am only seeing UK and EU servers, so I have no way of seeing if it's still technically the same account (my main is on a US server).

Again, if anyone knows anything, help would be appreciated.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:34 PM
Asmodians

Try deleting your existing account and creating a new one.
I had this problem a while back, I thought it was possibly the symbol i used in my password so I deleted the account and created a new one with the same id but a password without the symbol.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:40 PM
Asmodians

Contact support. They can reset your password. You don't need to log in to create a support ticket.