Old 04-14-2012, 12:10 AM
Asmodians
Default FREE PET CODE GIVEAWAY!

While Alienware were giving away codes, i managed to grab an extra 2 and save them for this moment. To instill hope into people who didn't get one. So now is your time to shine! To score one of the pet codes, all you have to do is tell me why you want the code. These responses can be witty, funny, or downright serious, because you broke your middle-finger and can't right click dead bodies, so you need the pet to do the job!

Competition will end once I have found two worthy winners. They will be PM'd to you and you shall enjoy your knew pet!

DISCLAIMER: These codes will contain one of two pets, the flame phoneix thing or the dead worg :) It is unknown what pet you will recieve!

Now go my daeva's! Tell me why you deserve that pet!
Old 04-14-2012, 12:28 AM
Elyos
Default Re: FREE PET CODE GIVEAWAY!

nice, some had multiple accounts to get more keys but others that came later seen 0 keys left. oh and... i'll give you a key if you deserve it, really? why do you derve more than one in the first place? stick your keys in your asmo!

Last edited by Blackhole - Israphel; 04-14-2012 at 12:31 AM.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:40 AM
Asmodians

Hah I'll take one if no one else really needs, I'm honestly just lazy :b.. ::AND JELLY::
Old 04-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Asmodians

Lol, that is downright stupid.. Just to please your amusement.. My standards are not that low to do such a thing. I rather wait til the Pheonix come out in store and pay for it myself.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:02 AM
Asmodians

Hahahah oh wow, you guys get so worked up about something small. Firstly, there were over 3000 codes that went out, and I happened to have other accounts to get an extra 2! Out of over 3000, basically you wouldn't have gotten one even if I didn't take them. Secondly, I'm not using them for my own, I'm giving them away to people who want it. It's not like I hogged all of them till I got the pet that I wanted like some people. So stop having a sook about it! You want the pet, write a response. If not, don't post at all
Old 04-14-2012, 02:10 AM
Elyos

NM I am sure you will give them to whom you wish

Last edited by Snowkiss - Israphel; 04-14-2012 at 02:49 AM.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:26 AM
Elyos

I would like a code because I'm new and stuck with an ugly ribbit or a drakie that won't ever shut up. ;A; I'd just not use them but I always love pets in MMO's (guess why I'm a Spirit Master) and I always collect pets in any MMO I play.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:34 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmon - Kahrun View Post
Out of over 3000, basically you wouldn't have gotten one even if I didn't take them.
I did get one.. Matter fact I got 5 of them and randomly gave 4 away to people who didn't have it..
Old 04-14-2012, 02:36 AM
Elyos

I would like to have the code, cos I hurt my back and cant bend to pick up items. Help me pls! :p
Old 04-14-2012, 04:13 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumetsu - Israphel View Post
I did get one.. Matter fact I got 5 of them and randomly gave 4 away to people who didn't have it..
So why are you complaining, im practically doing the same thing!