Old 04-18-2012, 04:07 AM
Elyos
Default 60 augmenting vs set bonus and bow

what 1 is better ive got enough to get my first peice of eternal just not sure what set ima go for.

so if any1 has a website or something thats comparing the 2 please link it

and im assuming balic bow with pvp cruci weapon i could be wrong but seems good enough to me at the moment
Old 04-18-2012, 05:00 AM
Elyos
Default Re: 60 augmenting vs set bonus and bow

ur right. lvl60 eternal balaur bow with pvp cruci bow. thats what u want as an end game weapon.

http://power.plaync.co.kr/aion/%EB%B...9%94+%ED%99%9C
Old 04-18-2012, 07:46 AM
Asmodians

MS is Magic Suppression in case you wondered.
I didn't include any offensive stats such as attack/crit/accuracy.
My choice would be the crucible(Karvo's is better) since the ap armor you have to be rank1 to even use the armor and uses ap to augment instead of kinah to condition the cruci armor. Also, yea crucible armor has the highest pvp defense in the game when conditioned.

Last edited by Darthius - Siel; 04-18-2012 at 07:52 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:58 AM
Elyos

Why would you not include offensive stats?

Karvo's set is missing one slot + offensive stats (included in augment bonus/set bonus). It's not like remaining rank 1 is any sweat off anyone's back who is serious about getting high end pvp gear.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:30 AM
Elyos

with this new method of getting ap its a sinch to stay rank 1 im feeding some1 to get plats n im getting 300k my self while he isnt on in keys there is rank 1 a day ive made 1.1m in 3 days not hard to get ap if u work for it

how ever thx for showing me this its very helpful
Old 04-18-2012, 08:40 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exstall - Tiamat View Post
Why would you not include offensive stats?
Because I'm more interested in the defensive side of the armor, upgrading from 40e. I know what the differences are but not including them was at my discretion. If you want to know the differences, maybe you should make your own spreadsheet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randle - Siel View Post
with this new method of getting ap its a sinch to stay rank 1 im feeding some1 to get plats n im getting 300k my self while he isnt on in keys there is rank 1 a day ive made 1.1m in 3 days not hard to get ap if u work for it

how ever thx for showing me this its very helpful
I was trying to be helpful, but yea the 60 augmented armor is the best. I haven't tried this new method of getting ap, I need to try it. I still won't get the armor yet, working on accessories first while I work on the cruci armor.

Last edited by Darthius - Siel; 04-18-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:57 PM
Elyos

yea i always word nyerk like im having a go at some1 but its actually me being lazy n cant be nyerked learning how to type propperly so if it looks like i was having a go it wasnt what i was trying to do

it was simply just the way i said it no offensiveness ment :D
Old 04-19-2012, 02:02 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthius - Israphel View Post
Because I'm more interested in the defensive side of the armor, upgrading from 40e. I know what the differences are but not including them was at my discretion. If you want to know the differences, maybe you should make your own spreadsheet.
Well if you were comparing the differences between the sets of armour it would be a good idea to implement everything, you know?

EDIT:
Top tier is Eternal 60 balic bow + Guardian Commander's Divine Bow (augment) with full Guardian Commander's Divine armour.

Second best would be Eternal 60 balic + elite guardian commander's bow (has a little less stats) with full Elite guardian commander's armour.

The difference in the two is how much ap you can actually obtain to keep the set conditioned. I would personally aim for the second set because the only difference in the armour is 87 magic suppression (with the minor stat drop in the weapon)

Cheapest (and probably easiest) is Kahrun bow + ec L2 with full ec L2 armour.
=> least amount of ap spent of the three and still pretty effective for a main pvp set. Also you can rank 9 in this set

Last edited by Fyrelis - Tiamat; 04-19-2012 at 02:07 AM.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:48 AM
Asmodians

I would like to mention, everyone should be working towards the Kahrun's wings first if you have a decent bow already, strike resist/strike fortitude/ and 430 hp, just epicness.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Asmodians

im going for Vash bow with crucible pvp combine.

Kreiss