Old 04-18-2012, 08:10 AM
Elyos
Default Why oh Why Europeans must suffer.

Lineage and now Aion are not free in Europe its just sad companies that took the games in Europe are there only for the money. U cant really play if dont pay u cant trade, chat and use auction house. We cant play on the US server because of the 500ms ping. I don't get it are we richer.... I think not.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:15 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Why oh Why Europeans must suffer.

Gotta say i play together with a m8 of mine, both from Europe, on the new NA server and it works with no problems at all... 1 on a mac with bootcamp and the other runs a normal windows pc with gamebooster on... no problems here :)

cheers
Old 04-18-2012, 08:23 AM
Elyos

Blame the universe for applying the same space/time physics to every nationality.

But on a serious note, EU Aion IS free to play, just gameforge is better at making you want to pay them.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:33 AM
Elyos

Ill rather pay here than there.
And for the ping its playable in pve barely but in pvp impossible.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:23 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annakim - Kahrun View Post
Lineage and now Aion are not free in Europe its just sad companies that took the games in Europe are there only for the money. U cant really play if dont pay u cant trade, chat and use auction house. We cant play on the US server because of the 500ms ping. I don't get it are we richer.... I think not.
I`m an European and i play on NA servers and i got 100-200 ping with a medium connection. You might try out some lag reducing programs some people use for aion, wow and other games. I hope this helps you out.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:41 AM
Elyos

I think it's sad, too, because it's not fair to Euro players. But having them trample our servers en masse isn't fair to North Americans, either. Our few servers are jam-packed full every night, and some during the weekdays even at odd hours, as it is. Things are laggy enough, so please petition for version changes on your own forums where your own mods will see it and hopefully let Gameforge/NCsoft know your feelings. Complaining here isn't doing a thing; NCWest has no authority over your problems.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:48 PM
Asmodians

Wonder if they will region lock?
Old 04-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakeny - Israphel View Post
Wonder if they will region lock?
I sure hope so. This business of the NA servers getting overrun with foreigners is not only making our servers into lag pits (and overrunning the chat, especially with BZ spam) but must be ticking off Gameforge big time.

I really think for the sake of NCsoft's deal with Gameforge as well as for the sake of our servers, they're going to have to region lock. Let's hope Brazil is pushed along for the ride, too. They should be on Euro servers too. They'd find a lot more people who could understand their languages over there.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:56 PM
Elyos

There will be no region lock, already mentioned.

Also: Brazilians were SOLD the game to the NA servers, so they have just as much right to be here as anyone.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:58 PM
Elyos

Playing from England, ping is usually around 200-250ms, very playable. (Use leatrix fix)

With battleping, this goes down to 140 (for better PvP performance).