Old 04-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Elyos
Default What would you ask a Dev?

Well, I have some unfortunate news. Today it was announced that the Meet & Greet with the developers was cancelled. Sadly, it will be another long wait till I get to have a chat with them.

I'll still be going to Germany, as the flight, hotel and everything else has been booked. Just I'll have a free day before the convention starts :/

Last edited by Blackbeard - Tiamat; 04-23-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:59 AM
Elyos
Default Re: What would you ask a Dev?

What would i ask a DEV....so many things to choose from its a awesome game but since its picking back up guess i would ask when they are going to bring more server? IF your low lvl good luck getting any quest done...
Old 04-20-2012, 02:29 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishing - Israphel View Post
What would i ask a DEV....so many things to choose from its a awesome game but since its picking back up guess i would ask when they are going to bring more server? IF your low lvl good luck getting any quest done...
Shouldn't that be aimed at NCWest and not the actual devs in Korea?
Old 04-20-2012, 10:35 AM
Elyos

Trine had an old thread for this that you might want to take a look through. I know we're in 3.0 now but some of the questions were legitimate and still apply to the game as it stands.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:01 PM
Asmodians

I've got a question that can be tossed towards the Korean Devs.

Are there any plans to allow the NA or EU communties full coding rights? :)
Falcyboop - Tiamat - Asmo - 71 Cleric
Old 04-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Asmodians

Heres mine.

One of THE most unique features to AIon is flighted combat.

My question. Can the game flight mechanics and flighter comabt be expanded to allow more area for flight to take place in the future. While this might require a retrofit of some of the older zones, it would also allow for encounters in areas that can only be accessed by flight..
Old 04-20-2012, 10:25 PM
Asmodians

I'd ask why they dropped the ball on flight combat.

Wings are mere display objects and barely even useful beyond gathering aether, is that ever going to change?
All Hail the Emperor Cat
Old 04-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liniena - Tiamat View Post

Ask them, cause I think we're all wondering.
With FTP active, what does the NCSoft Aion team plan on doing with all the current Kinah traders who have flourished, and with any future disruptions.

Because they haven't done anything, and would seem as easy as getting the sites that are being advertised legally shut down.
I have otherwise come to the conclusion that Aion/NCsoft profits from it. It's not because it's ftp. there are plenty of games that have been around for years that has never problems with gold sellers both ftp and ptp. I sincerely curious if NCSoft plans on ever policing this nuisance.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:49 AM
Asmodians

I'd ask, with so many people on PvP servers upset over the rifting debuff, especially the returning players just seeing it for the first time, will there be a reconsideration of removing it? If so, when? If not, since it seems the majority don't approve, then why?

Also, I'd ask if there was plans to start using game cards for item shop purchases, like zeevex & ultimate gamer. Lots of people have discovered the dangers of using your credit card online directly to make purchases, and game cards are a much safer route.

Last edited by Vortumnus - Tiamat; 04-21-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:41 AM
Asmodians

Why the heavily penalizing RNG in the game? Failing and ending up at the point where you started is one thing, failing and ending even further behind that is just... absurd.

Likewise with bosses that take hours to kill for nothing.

Last edited by Delessa - Tiamat; 04-21-2012 at 06:43 AM.