Old 04-20-2012, 04:53 PM
Elyos
Default Raksha Boilheart (Rakshang boss)

I was doing this boss earlier with a cleric and when it was at 25%, it used a demoquake that hit the cleric, and she got instantly ported to a random room in the instance. Is this supposed to happen when you get hit by demoquake? Or was it a glitch of some sort?
Old 05-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Raksha Boilheart (Rakshang boss)

I'm sure it was some sort of glitch because that happened to my cleric during Raksang. Got teleported to some rocky terrain called Raksang sub zone or something. Doesn't happen all the time but dunno how to prevent it.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:52 AM
Asmodians

Raksha, rocking ur world so hard your teleported to another. Such a boring instance, once I could do rentus to level up more I was outta there, never ran it after.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:09 AM
Elyos

it is a glitch,
Old 05-30-2012, 05:49 AM
Asmodians

Here's my post about the bug!

http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/s...hlight=raksang

Please post here so NCsoft can see the thread!!!!! -_- IF they even care.... which I doubt they do.

Asmos: Joyful, Fullmoon (Tiamat) Elyos: Dahnte (Israphel)
Old 05-30-2012, 09:34 AM
Asmodians

Oh, I remember that glitch. Raksha is a jerk like that. The other time I liked was when he blasted me so hard with Demonquake I got instantly DCed.

Thankfully I've gotten several revenge kills on that dragon now, so I'm not so ticked off at it.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:18 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenalyn - Israphel View Post
I was doing this boss earlier with a cleric and when it was at 25%, it used a demoquake that hit the cleric, and she got instantly ported to a random room in the instance. Is this supposed to happen when you get hit by demoquake? Or was it a glitch of some sort?
LOL this happened to me too, i was up against a wall and suddenly got bumped into a weird gray zone