Old 04-21-2012, 07:26 AM
Asmodians
Default Pet code?

Hi! I just got a pet code for a pet ingame (the autolooting Phoenix), how do I redeem it?

Whenever I try to enter the serial on my master NCSoft account it says it's wrong and I'm pretty sure I've entered it right O_o

Also if I go under Aion account - actions - apply game item
it says I don't have any item to be applied.

Why is that? O_o
Old 04-21-2012, 08:29 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Pet code?

Where did you get the key?
It's been quite a while sine the keys were given out, if you got it anywhere else other than the alienware website it's probably already been redeemed.

If you did get it from the website (and waited for whatever reason), I suppose just screenshot that and go send a ticket. Not much you can do other than make sure you're entering it in the right place.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Elyos

You won't be able to apply a game item if your account hasn't recognised the serial code you entered in for it.

How long have you had the code, and where did you get it from? If you got the code through the MMORPG site you should be able to log into your account there and confirm that you do indeed have the correct code number.

Otherwise, as the poster above me suggested, file a support ticket.

[www.twitter.com/teotoluca][never play leapfrog with a rhinoceros]
Old 04-21-2012, 09:26 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejanira - Kahrun View Post
Hi! I just got a pet code for a pet ingame (the autolooting Phoenix), how do I redeem it?

Whenever I try to enter the serial on my master NCSoft account it says it's wrong and I'm pretty sure I've entered it right O_o

Also if I go under Aion account - actions - apply game item
it says I don't have any item to be applied.

Why is that? O_o
if you bought it for ingame currency, which im assuming here, dont be to vocal about it, since anything outside of the NCcoin cash shop is considered RMT and is bannable, but you simply go to the NCsoft main website, log into your main account, select your aion account that you with to apply it to(make sure you are logged out of aion), and hit "redeem serial code", and then put it in, hit redeem, it should confirm what it is for(if you didnt get ripped off), and then you can go back and hit the "apply in game items" and select it, and it will show up as soon as you log in as an express mail from black cloud traders.
AMD Phenom2 945 C3 @ 3.4ghz, Zalman CNPS 9500A, 92MM all copper CPU cooler, Asus M4N98TD EVO AMD mobo, 8GB DDR3 1600, 2x Nvidia GTX 460 1GB (SLI enabled), 2x500GB WD 7200RPM HDDs, BFGtech EX series 1000w modular PSU, All stuffed into an Antec300 illusion with 5 fans, and shown on a 21.5in 1920x1080 2MS GtG Acer monitor, and used with a Lycosa and an MX518. My house is also fed with a charter ultra100 connection. Am I crazy?
Old 04-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Asmodians

I got it from the MMORPG site indeed, but couldn't log ingame at the time X_x
I assume it's gone then, since it's been a while. Other pet I got from mmorpg.com worked fine so I was quite surprised when this one didn't... I guess it's been too long.

Ty for the help anyway!
Old 04-22-2012, 04:49 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
I assume it's gone then, since it's been a while. Other pet I got from mmorpg.com worked fine so I was quite surprised when this one didn't... I guess it's been too long.

Ty for the help anyway!
If you got the code from the website, it should be a working code.

Just take a screenshot of the page and file a support ticket to ncsoft.
Hopefully they'll see the code is a dud (it does happen) and will reimburse you with another pet.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:48 PM
Asmodians

Ok, I've just sent them the screen *_*

Hope they will ^^ I really wanted that phoenix, sigh _
Old 04-22-2012, 10:52 PM
Elyos

Quote:

Ty for the help anyway!
Try logging into your MMORPG account and seeing if there is some kind of record of the code being there. There would have to be something there to say that you claimed a code ... I'm not sure if those codes have an actual expiry on them but you could check with that site as well.

[www.twitter.com/teotoluca][never play leapfrog with a rhinoceros]
Old 04-22-2012, 11:19 PM
Elyos

Wait a second guys.. she said phoenix. So she should have gotten that code from alienware and not mmorpg. Are you sure you got a phoenix or worg code? Cause if you did.. go to http://alienwarearena.com/account/my-giveaway-keys/
Login and it should have your code. Double check it and try again. If it doesn't work, send in report https://aiononline.custhelp.com/app/ask