Old 04-23-2012, 12:05 PM
Asmodians
Default Aterian Atlas: Lannok Reward?

I had a few Lannok runs ages ago when I was on an earlier part of the Fernis Fang's quest chain. I had really bad luck with pugs, so we probably only killed him 2-3 times out of all the runs that I applied for.

The tooltip in the atlas description says that you need a drop from Lannok. Specifically, it says a "Lonely Accessory" ... Now, is my Atlas bugged, or does the Lonely Diamond Necklace drop off of something other than/in addition to Lannok? It was long enough ago that I don't really remember if I got off of him or not.

Last edited by Skjald - Tiamat; 04-23-2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: typo
Old 04-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Aterian Atlast: Lannok Reward?

I'm dealing with a similar problem as well with the Bakarma rewards. I have killed every single one and obtained his jewel yet it still says I'm not elligible. I hope they fix it soon at least or something.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Asmodians

That's not good news! Perhaps we can petition for our rewards in-game or through support?
Old 04-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Elyos

it must be recently i think, i just got the tlab (elyo) version 2 days ago, kill it, the blue armor drop, i got the update in 5 mins after i exit the instance, just to make sure, i didnt win the drop, but i ask the winner of the armor loot player to trade me the armor in the instance and exit to sanctum and give it back to him........
Old 04-23-2012, 02:54 PM
Asmodians

I recently submitted a support tick guys, there is a confirmation sheet before you send it though that informs you of the problems they know about and are working towards fixxing so that you don't flood support with information they already have I suppose.

It said that Kromede and Bakarma were both bugged and they were working towards a fix but didn't have an ETA. It didn't mention Lannok, so I went ahead and pushed my tick through.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:28 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjald - Tiamat View Post
It said that Kromede and Bakarma were both bugged and they were working towards a fix but didn't have an ETA. It didn't mention Lannok, so I went ahead and pushed my tick through.

^This. It's been the subject of several threads already.