Old 04-26-2012, 04:35 AM
Elyos
Default PLEASE TAKE BACK EU SERVERS....

Its a mess there guys... a mess.. AION is full of bugs.. 0 services. 0 events. 0 support. 0 listening to ppls. 0 of everything!!! Only gold spammers.Bugs. Hackers, Cheaters .. :/// GF messed up everything.. QQ I never tought i was missing ncsoft that much... :/
Old 04-26-2012, 08:31 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: PLEASE TAKE BACK EU SERVERS....

What's the problem. How is anyone going to fix it if you don't give much detail.

Treat people with respect and never pass by a problem without doing something about it.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:29 AM
Elyos

I totaly agree on this. Buy back EU Aion, GF made a total mes of Aion. The 1st day they took over they even couldn't launch the servers. The LFG is full of spam. More then on NA servers. The game goes offline for no reason ever since GF took over, lot's of time Aion just crashes since GF took over.
1. No ingame events since Gameforge took over
2. Game crashes since Gameforge took over
3. 3.0 delayed like forever
4. No service at all
5. lot's of time game logs of for no reason
6. game won't respond
7. On every question/suggestion they say WE NEED PERMISSION FROM NC

Suggestion buy the whole Gameforge company, keep Aion and maybe 1 other game and sell all the crap browser games to Facebook.
Or just buy back the rights for Aion in the European Union, Gameforge it totaly incapable of running it.

PS Gameforge makes up excuses for everything, always these 2 answers "We need persmision from NC", "We need to wait for NC(files)"

Last edited by Fictiongirl - Israphel; 04-26-2012 at 09:31 AM.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:43 AM
Elyos

I downloaded played for like 2 hours and now i play here.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:33 AM
Elyos

Here more trouble on Gameforge Aion http://board.en.aionfreetoplay.com/b...wtf/#post27566
Old 04-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Elyos

They cannot manage Aion.
As every old player of this game what my eyes see is:
No support.
A trasformation of a great game into crap.
I play and i see .. i make a new char and i lost all my old items that i bought with real money,months pass and cant see any improvement about rewards.. i make a petition noone answers. A lot of bugs. Spam. Cheaters are 10x then the old ones... People getting hacked. New patch of game that players would like to enjoy are a dream. Services that the Ncsoft was giving being a dream also..like server transfers etc.. Prices in shop increased. I really m sorry but cant see any improvement since they got Aion Eu servers. The pocket of GF fill up with money. But from my eyes as a player there's nothing positive... its ashame!!! they fked up a game !!! its just a MESS!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 09:34 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehava - Israphel View Post
They cannot manage Aion.
As every old player of this game what my eyes see is:
No support.
A trasformation of a great game into crap.
I play and i see .. i make a new char and i lost all my old items that i bought with real money,months pass and cant see any improvement about rewards.. i make a petition noone answers. A lot of bugs. Spam. Cheaters are 10x then the old ones... People getting hacked. New patch of game that players would like to enjoy are a dream. Services that the Ncsoft was giving being a dream also..like server transfers etc.. Prices in shop increased. I really m sorry but cant see any improvement since they got Aion Eu servers. The pocket of GF fill up with money. But from my eyes as a player there's nothing positive... its ashame!!! they fked up a game !!! its just a MESS!!!
This is the total truth, we bought items from NCstore and now GF says we have no right to own them for new alts.
They made a mess out of Aion als the truth, they can't manage the game, can't manage a website.
They use the same excuses over and over. "We need permission from NC", "We don't know", "NC doens't allow it"
They even claim http://store.aiononline.com/store/in...ry=convenience this doen't exist.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:16 AM
Elyos

Ok i think they gonna lose soon half of community or more... we are already had to handle them that dont wanna give us our veteran rewards... who start new chars cant take 0 items,... even the items they paid for.. like pets etc.. now the announcement that 3.0 is not even comming in spring but "maybe" in summer??? Please Ncsoft do something or Aion Eu will close.
P.S months pass and 0 improvements... they still werent able to put shield against gold spammer .. they are more and more.. and many other things that they cant handle... its so sadly and ashame for a game like this.

Last edited by Lehava - Israphel; 05-08-2012 at 03:17 AM.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:30 AM
Asmodians

Sounds like they shouldn't be allowed to touch a computer's power button.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:19 AM
Elyos

http://board.en.aionfreetoplay.com/b...ore-in-spring/

Yeah ... how sadly...... ://