Old 04-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Elyos
Default How to get the motor bike mount?

I saw someone with it already, and they said they gathered leaves from a rare spawn?

Does some one have a guide on how to get it? I thought it was a craft and you needed a lot of materials from those seasonal agrints?

Thanks.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Elyos
Default Re: How to get the motor bike mount?

There are numerous posts about this. Long story short: recipie is for 500 Handirafting (it's one time use and bought in Sarpan), You need 10 Life Leaves which drop off the seasonal Agrints (multiple drop from the tree and spawns around the tree), about 40 mil kinah in vendor mats, a large assortment of brilliant material, and 120 nanyu rods.

The leaves are the hard/expensive part. They are hard to get, expensive as heck, and in HIGH demand.

You can find the details on the craft in the handicraft forum and the agrints in the General Discussion forum (I think is where it is, it's a sticky)

Last edited by Aishou - Tiamat; 04-26-2012 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Corrected the forum of the agrint sticky
Old 04-26-2012, 11:14 AM
Elyos

Ah, thanks. I Should check the crafting stickies next time before posting about crafted stuff. I guess if it was just 10 leaves I could eventually get my hands on them if I show up every spawn, but the other mats are just way out of my buying power.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Elyos

I wouldn't buy anything that I didn't have to. It would cost way to much. You are looking at 40-60mil kinah in vendor mats it you get everything yourself already.

The leaves will be hard to get. you will basically be rolling against 200+ people to get one and trees only spawn every 62 hours. They sell for 40-50mil so about 400-500 mil just to buy them or 6-8 months and some good luck to rolling on them (unless you have help such as feeding).

I want that bike something fierce but I don't see it happening. :(

PS: Sorry if that came off rude. I was just pointing you to the info. Not trying to me an a-hole. lol