Old 06-18-2012, 11:06 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Where is Aion's Construction Guide???

On Siel last I checked the Trade Post I didn't see any candles on it. Whoever can make them would have a monopoly
Old 06-27-2012, 01:40 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dritza - Israphel View Post

If you care to see what I have it is at http://jensbiglife.wordpress.com/construction-recipes/
awesome, doubt if i'll do construction but if i do thanks for doing that!
Old 06-27-2012, 10:37 PM
Elyos

Great, I'm seriously considering construction. Is it worth learning as a secondary skill? To make things clear: I'm a gathering freak and actually take pleasure in crafting activities, whatever the hell they are. And my long-term plans for the game include having a house of my own, so I'll have no problem finding use for my skills, just interested how the trading goes? Not active compared to alchemy and cooking, probably, but still?
Old 06-30-2012, 10:00 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaeya - Siel View Post
Great, I'm seriously considering construction. Is it worth learning as a secondary skill? To make things clear: I'm a gathering freak and actually take pleasure in crafting activities, whatever the hell they are. And my long-term plans for the game include having a house of my own, so I'll have no problem finding use for my skills, just interested how the trading goes? Not active compared to alchemy and cooking, probably, but still?
Stuff moves by like you already figured out it does not move as fast as say alchemy or cooking. There is profit there but how much profit depends entirely on whether the mats your using to make the craft cost more than what you'll end up selling it for on your server. You kinda gotta research each craft item and see if its worth it to craft or not by adding up the numbers.

If your just after furniture in the future, don't take up the craft and just buy the furniture and dedicate your craft time to something else. The craft can be worth it but NCSoft has done an excellent job of making furniture crafting the most difficult craft to make a profit on between fluxes being a no-drop, no vendor item and allot of furniture being cash shop items.

----------

Excellent guide, I'm definitely using it.

Main: 60 Elyos Assassin (Israphel)
Alt: 60 Asmodian Spiritmaster (Tiamat)
Old 07-02-2012, 03:55 AM
Elyos

Thanks for your answer, as I've mentioned, I'm a gathering freak, and I loot everything. I HOARD the mats, so in construction I think the fluxes will be my major problem, unless my Construction flux bloom starts giving out anything higher than just "Construction Flux", mostly I get minor and lesser ones -..-
Old 07-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Elyos

What exactly I can create on construction?
Some ppl told me FURNITURE, some ppl told me MOUNTs ... must be there an construction expert to help me
Old 07-11-2012, 04:38 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radhika - Siel View Post
What exactly I can create on construction?
Some ppl told me FURNITURE, some ppl told me MOUNTs ... must be there an construction expert to help me
You can create furniture, drawers for storage, wall decorations & some paintings, candles and stuff like that. The only crafted mount requires handicrafting master.