Old 04-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Elyos
Default Easy way to make kinah?

I was wondering if there was an easy way to make kinah, me wanting the levitation gesture and black cloud wings it seems almost impossible to get that much kinah, any tips?
Old 04-29-2012, 05:32 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Easy way to make kinah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaerin - Israphel View Post
I was wondering if there was an easy way to make kinah, me wanting the levitation gesture and black cloud wings it seems almost impossible to get that much kinah, any tips?
whine some more? I made close to 50 million this week alone. You new people want it all handed to you. Its so easy to make kinah now, its laughable.

5 easy ways to make kinah in Aion:
1)campaign quests
2)craft
3)solo instances
4)sell stuff on the trade broker
5)OMG grind
6)group instances
7)farm elite mobs
8)do Daily Quests
9)do weekly quests
10)do faction quests
11)do quests of your level in every zone

oh, im sorry, i listed more than 5. I guess the whining got to me. Back with launch, and 1.2, quests paid less than 1/4th of what they do now, drop rates were next to nothing, RNG luck for everyone was terribad, and to get kinah, you could either craft, or go out and farm mobs(also called grinding). Quit whining and work a little, instead of waiting for everything to be handed to you.
AMD Phenom2 945 C3 @ 3.4ghz, Zalman CNPS 9500A, 92MM all copper CPU cooler, Asus M4N98TD EVO AMD mobo, 8GB DDR3 1600, 2x Nvidia GTX 460 1GB (SLI enabled), 2x500GB WD 7200RPM HDDs, BFGtech EX series 1000w modular PSU, All stuffed into an Antec300 illusion with 5 fans, and shown on a 21.5in 1920x1080 2MS GtG Acer monitor, and used with a Lycosa and an MX518. My house is also fed with a charter ultra100 connection. Am I crazy?
Old 04-29-2012, 05:39 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbysumo - Israphel View Post
whine some more? I made close to 50 million this week alone. You new people want it all handed to you. Its so easy to make kinah now, its laughable.

1)campaign quests
2)craft
3)solo instances
5)OMG grind
6)group instances
7)farm elite mobs
8)do Daily Quests
9)do weekly quests
10)do faction quests

oh, im sorry, i listed more than 5. I guess the whining got to me. Back with launch, and 1.2, quests paid less than 1/4th of what they do now, drop rates were next to nothing, RNG luck for everyone was terribad, and to get kinah, you could either craft, or go out and farm mobs(also called grinding). Quit whining and work a little, instead of waiting for everything to be handed to you.
Err... thank you? However i bleieve you misunderstood what i was trying to ask.. simpl tips on how people make their money.. i wasnt whining >.<
Old 04-29-2012, 05:42 PM
Elyos

Tips, you make kinahs with kinahs........if you dont have kinahs, go grind first!

#1 Broker (Need Kinahs)
#2 Morph (Need Kinahs)
#3 Campiagns/Quest (Need Time)
#4 DE (Need RNG)
#5 Grind for Whites/Godstones (Need Time)

But honestly, you need to grind first, without any kinahs, unless you are lucky with RNG, you wont make any kianhs, dont enhance before lvl 30, dont buy anything before lvl 30.....

Just by the look of your gears, I bet you probably spend around 2-3 mil at lvl 25 to upgrade, which is a waste, you out lvl those gears way too fast........try to just do FT and Krom Trials until lvl 40 and get the gears from the instances without spending a penny, you will probably have around 6-8 mil by lvl 40!

Last edited by Princessjosie - Israphel; 04-29-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:42 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
The nyerk man, how was that a whine? He wasn't like "holy nyerk its soooo harddd to make money gib me kinah plz", he asked if there "were any tips". Anybody on any game would ask that. Its a reasonable question.

Anyway, about the question:
Its a little harder pre-lvl27, but kinah income increases drastically later. I noticed a really quick way to earn kinah is to sell skins. For example, the corrupt judge set from Kromede's Trial sells like hotcakes, I could literally put one up to have it gone 5 minutes later. Decent blue weaps/armor also sell pretty well on the broker, and even white and green "useless" armor/weap drops from instances can be sold for 100k+ to NPCs. Elite mobs/instances have kinah drop off of basically every mob, so if you do those a lot you should rack up money fast.

Last edited by Ronove - Tiamat; 04-29-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:47 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbysumo - Israphel View Post

1)campaign quests
2)craft
3)solo instances
5)OMG grind
6)group instances
7)farm elite mobs
8)do Daily Quests
9)do weekly quests
10)do faction quests

This has PMS written all over it.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:52 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronove - Tiamat View Post
The nyerk man, how was that a whine? He wasn't like "holy nyerk its soooo harddd to make money gib me kinah plz", he asked if there "were any tips". Anybody on any game would ask that. Its a reasonable question.

Anyway, about the question:
Its a little harder pre-lvl27, but kinah income increases drastically later. I noticed a really quick way to earn kinah is to sell skins. For example, the corrupt judge set from Kromede's Trial sells like hotcakes, I could literally put one up to have it gone 5 minutes later. Decent blue weaps/armor also sell pretty well on the broker, and even white and green "useless" armor/weap drops from instances can be sold for 100k+ to NPCs. Elite mobs/instances have kinah drop off of basically every mob, so if you do those a lot you should rack up money fast.
Not anymore, just DE it, stones sells faster........Lvl 40-50 probably 100k each, L50-L60 like 250k-500k each
Old 04-29-2012, 05:55 PM
Elyos

Events. They sometimes give you nyerkloads of expensive stuff for free.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:57 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Not anymore, just DE it, stones sells faster........Lvl 40-50 probably 100k each, L50-L60 like 250k-500k each
You sure? I sold about 4 skins yesterday at 300-450k each, but when I looked at the enchant stones on sale I could've bought 4 lvl 45 stones for 80k-90k each...
Old 04-29-2012, 06:02 PM
Elyos

Whoa whoa whoa..we forgot the best way to make kinah on aion though.. empty your wallet on the black cloud marketplace and buy all AP\EC boosts and skins to sell on the brooker, and level chars up to 25 and kill an asmo for a chance at a free 75m silence godstone! I made a 2nd aion account and can mentor an alt from 1-25 in about 3 hours, fly out to western shard attack someone while others kill him, free godstone, ive gotten about 100m worth in godstones from the atreian atlas so far, plus the lvl 30 daevonian skins sell for about 5m each if you get it to 30, which i havent yet, but its on the list.