Not happening..........

Kahrun bow, 1.4k Kahruns

2 more weeks?

Almost all hope for a decent upgrade, reduced to
Primal Spirit weapon.
It DROPS!
http://www.aionarmory.com/item.aspx?id=101700990
[item: 101700990]

Assassin only......... why DO YOU TROLL ME AION!

I hope everyone else has better luck upgrading their bows =(
Old 04-29-2012, 11:14 PM
Elyos
Default Re: A decent level 60 bow

I can't prove anything, but the drop rate seems to have been lowered. It's now making me think that crafting my own weapons might actually be worth it.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:48 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ffenix - Tiamat View Post
Varsharti bow =(
Ran 29 Rentus Runs = 1 Eternal Staff

AP ACL lvl 60 Bow=2 million AP ~
Not happening..........

Kahrun bow, 1.4k Kahruns

2 more weeks?

Almost all hope for a decent upgrade, reduced to
Primal Spirit weapon.
It DROPS!
http://www.aionarmory.com/item.aspx?id=101700990
[item: 101700990]

Assassin only......... why DO YOU TROLL ME AION!

I hope everyone else has better luck upgrading their bows =(
Hmm, did you finish your campaign quests? Adella's Bow from the last Tiamaranta campaign quest is 369 top end (same as primal spirit). It only has 15% AS, but combine it with an older 19% bow...or do the grind and upgrade it to 18%.

Also, the Elite Reian Bow is 19%, 369 top end, and ACC bonus (478 Kahrun Marks)- buy that now and you can updrade it for the difference in Kahrun Marks later on for the Kahrun Bow (Eternal.)

I have enough marks on all 3 of my 60's to buy the Elite Reian weapons - all will get upgraded to the Kahrun eternals in about 5 weeks or so.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasiphae - Siel View Post
Hmm, did you finish your campaign quests? Adella's Bow from the last Tiamaranta campaign quest is 369 top end (same as primal spirit). It only has 15% AS, but combine it with an older 19% bow...or do the grind and upgrade it to 18%.

Also, the Elite Reian Bow is 19%, 369 top end, and ACC bonus (478 Kahrun Marks)- buy that now and you can updrade it for the difference in Kahrun Marks later on for the Kahrun Bow (Eternal.)

I have enough marks on all 3 of my 60's to buy the Elite Reian weapons - all will get upgraded to the Kahrun eternals in about 5 weeks or so.
You play too much, aion 3.0 is like slavery, everyday spend 2 hours on all the dailies and some weeklies alone, not to mention running rentus and some other stuff, it is like 3-4 hours there
Old 04-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasiphae - Siel View Post

I'll actually try that http://www.aionarmory.com/quest.aspx?id=22406

There's no point doing the Reian Bow and upgrading because my bow combined at the moment is the same/better.

Edit: just found out the requirements for getting the upgraded bow. It requires a fusion fragment which is 11M kinah, 30 gilded marbles(a combination of 30 rentus runs and killing 30x 5 star mobs witha random chance of dropping the item)n and 30 trust marbles(a combination of 30 raksang runs and 20x e star mobs). Both equally painfully long to do =(

Last edited by Ffenix - Tiamat; 05-03-2012 at 07:39 AM.