Old 05-04-2012, 06:50 AM
Elyos
Default Kaidan mine impossible

Kaidan mine is impossible to enter. The guards are way too strong.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Kaidan mine impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayleen - Kahrun View Post
Kaidan mine is impossible to enter. The guards are way too strong.
It's not a solo area for most classes.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Elyos

It's a group area, you need to go in with a group or a mentor.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:09 AM
Elyos

i don't have any friends playing aion, noone wants to go with me 2gether, i kept looking for groups/people around kaidan mine since more than 5 levels and when i find one they are full.
most people avoide that area since asmodians like to run around the desert and slaughter people.

at what level and with what equipment can i solo that area?
Old 05-04-2012, 07:15 AM
Elyos

I'm 10 levels above Kaiden Mine, and can't run it solo. Best course of action is to camp out at the obelisk near Kaiden Mine and post on LFG for a group. Or try and get a mentor that's 15+ levels above everything in the Mine.

I thankfully have a Legion leader who likes being a mentor. I don't know about Kahrun server, but Siel is difficult for grouping.

Last edited by Azulelotus - Siel; 05-04-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:00 AM
Elyos

You can't be the only person on Kahrun trying to do your Campaign Quests;) Unless you only play in the wee hours of the morning. Use your LFG feature! :)
Old 05-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mychel - Israphel View Post
It's not a solo area for most classes.
Is true. While I can take it at my level (24) my cleric could not till about 31. My gear is junk so.. don't judge by that.

My stigma skill to pull back hp w/ each hit helped me alot - but I can't handle two on me so I take it slow.

There is a tattletale - the flagbearer is it? He will hollar for the other to run at you.

Do know the mobs closer to the shrine - have much differnet kick back skills. As you get closer to the shrine there is a big big branch that overhangs and goes from left to right? Two runners will come at you - you CAN begin to fly when you get to this big overhanging branch.

Just thought I'd help.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:14 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azulelotus - Siel View Post
I'm 10 levels above Kaiden Mine, and can't run it solo.
those guards are soloable at lvl 30 with spirit master (earth pet) or cleric, or at least i did, it with crap gear. after you kill the guard from the right side, its easier to sneak in and go to those cages the solo one of the bigmouths.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybeanz - Kahrun View Post
Is true. While I can take it at my level (24) my cleric could not till about 31. My gear is junk so.. don't judge by that.

My stigma skill to pull back hp w/ each hit helped me alot - but I can't handle two on me so I take it slow.

There is a tattletale - the flagbearer is it? He will hollar for the other to run at you.

Do know the mobs closer to the shrine - have much differnet kick back skills. As you get closer to the shrine there is a big big branch that overhangs and goes from left to right? Two runners will come at you - you CAN begin to fly when you get to this big overhanging branch.

Just thought I'd help.
What stigma you referring to?
Old 05-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Asmodians

I soloed there just fine on my lvl28 ranger.

L2JumpshootLeesh&Kite