Aion Discussion

Aion Forums > Aion Discussion > Housing

Old 05-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Elyos
Default Selling Old house entering new one question help

I won a new house today and listing my old house tomorrow if someone bids on the old house does that mean I can access my new house or do i have to wait till sunday may 13th to access my new home.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:05 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Selling Old house entering new one question help

Is there a limit to the number of houses you can purchase? or can you be like a landlord in this game and buy up a ton of property then sell it at inflated prices?
Old 05-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Elyos

You can really own one house at a time. If you buy a second house, you have to sell your old house in 2 weeks; otherwise, it will be put up on auction automatically after 2 weeks.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Elyos

When you list just be careful not to ask for too much, best to just list it for what you paid for it because their is an INSANE registration fee worth nearly a third of your listing cost, and if you house don't sell, it's non refundable! So yah, pretty much impossible to buy up property and resell it unless there was a huge demand.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athyr - Kahrun View Post
When you list just be careful not to ask for too much, best to just list it for what you paid for it because their is an INSANE registration fee worth nearly a third of your listing cost, and if you house don't sell, it's non refundable! So yah, pretty much impossible to buy up property and resell it unless there was a huge demand.
There is a huge demand, and you dont get to set the minimum bid price, if its a house, it starts at 12 million, if its a mansion, it starts at 112 mil, and if its an estate, it starts at 335 mil. honestly, the whole situaiton is a ripoff, because its 1 house per toon. I know people that are buying 8 houses, just because they can. It should be 1 per account, and you should be able to re-sell privately(like they initially said you would be able to), but neither of those things happened.
AMD Phenom2 945 C3 @ 3.4ghz, Zalman CNPS 9500A, 92MM all copper CPU cooler, Asus M4N98TD EVO AMD mobo, 8GB DDR3 1600, 2x Nvidia GTX 460 1GB (SLI enabled), 2x500GB WD 7200RPM HDDs, BFGtech EX series 1000w modular PSU, All stuffed into an Antec300 illusion with 5 fans, and shown on a 21.5in 1920x1080 2MS GtG Acer monitor, and used with a Lycosa and an MX518. My house is also fed with a charter ultra100 connection. Am I crazy?
Old 05-15-2012, 08:47 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbysumo - Israphel View Post
There is a huge demand, and you dont get to set the minimum bid price, if its a house, it starts at 12 million, if its a mansion, it starts at 112 mil, and if its an estate, it starts at 335 mil. honestly, the whole situaiton is a ripoff, because its 1 house per toon. I know people that are buying 8 houses, just because they can. It should be 1 per account, and you should be able to re-sell privately(like they initially said you would be able to), but neither of those things happened.
I'm talking about when you resell, you can sell it for whatever you want and their is a 30% deposit that is non refundable if your house doesn't sell. So if you buy a house for 12 mil and you want to resell for 30mil you gotta pay up 10mil to register it and if nobody wants to buy a 30mil house you are out 10mil. Likewise I could buy a house for 12mil and then resell for 100k if i wanted to.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:10 AM
Elyos

You get to set the price you want to resell it for, but it has to be at least the miminum bid for that type of building.

So if you want to resell a house, it has to be 12M or higher. You cannot go below 12M.

If the building is sold, the registration fee is refunded. If it doesn't sell, the registration fee is not refunded. So if there are no bids on your building 10 minutes before the end, just buy it with an alt, you'll get all your kinah back and can try to sell it again the next week.

Last edited by Gallia - Israphel; 05-15-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:41 AM
Elyos

I just won a mansion in today's auctions and I know I can't resell my old house until tomorrow.

Is it confirmed that as soon as someone bids on the house, I can move into my mansion? Or do I have to wait until it's actually sold? Which would suck, cause it means waiting until next sunday.