Old 05-09-2012, 06:57 AM
Elyos
Default Best DPS Stigma Setup For Siege

I am a heal spec chanter probably because I simply hate to swap out stigmas all the time but now that we have to compete for DPS for mithril medals, I pretty much have come to the conclusion I need to swap out stigmas just for 2-3 minutes of DPS. I usually get a mithril medal here and there at the sieges but by looking at the numbers, it is hard for me to compete on DPS against other classes as well as chanters with my current setup. What is my best viable setup considering I don't need stumble type of skills since this is just for fort siege only.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Best DPS Stigma Setup For Siege

Check out any pvp spec'd chanter and use an attack/crit armor set. Use rage and wow and yustiels and whatever else. Use all scrolls. Get DP up 30 mins before seige so you can use jelly during seige, good luck.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Elyos

Group with a Sorc.
Feed him Mana and Hit Mantra

Best DPS :).
Old 05-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Elyos

The few times I've gone to sieges (and didn't crash) I went in my normal pvp spec, Mountain crash line +Db, annihilation, and what not and got a Mithril. Def get full DP before vuln and have your jelly off CD, Word of wind, Blessing of wind, and two 2kDPs. No use in WoI anymore with lucidity.

Have a Attack/Crit set on and take note if you get blocked or Parried much on the incantation, would be more beneficial to have some accuracy slotted instead of attack if you're dmg is being mitigated alot.

Raptor Gezus brought to you by: Jashin

Now known as Gebuz of Kahrun
Old 05-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Asmodians

I have an attack only set (which I use in sieges) as I have enough crit, I solo and get miths. My master carve staff has 3760 (or close) GS which procs like crazy during siege or PVE rather. Also have full DP prior to siege so you can wow and 2K DPx3 :D

Hope that helps.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Asmodians

its gotten to the point that I can stay in my MR set and use no consumables while still pulling a mithril. Yay for splitting dps on forts.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Asmodians

Solo: Numbing Blow, Annihilation. Fill in other slots with whatever you want.
Group: Invincibility Mantra, Hit Mantra, Annihilation. Fill in other slots with whatever you want.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Asmodians

Just realised he is Elyos lol, doesn't matter what you socket when you can take 2 forts in the time Asmos can take 1. Get a DPS meter, see who top DPS are and beg,borrow or steal them.