Old 05-20-2012, 02:49 AM
Asmodians
Default NC Help the EU players that play on NA

Ok alot of EU players moved to NA because they Hated GF help the new players by makeing it so EU players can also do dred and sieges AS it stands now its like 3am in the morning that sieges start this is to late for many EU players.

Make abyss sieges 2 times a day like make a siege for say like 8pm or 9 pm GMT make dred every 5 hours or something make glek and Ingg sieges also so we can do them, doing this would also mean that the forts may get used and taken more atm they are dead.

you sold the EU players out to a company that is so bad and now i think you could at help the EU players out that come to NA.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:00 AM
Elyos
Default Re: NC Help the EU players that play on NA

I'm right with you. I have been playing in NA from the UK for a while now.

There will be a survey sent out to all players (Soonish...) to determine server timezones.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:35 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babysnow - Israphel View Post
Ok alot of EU players moved to NA because they Hated GF help the new players by makeing it so EU players can also do dred and sieges AS it stands now its like 3am in the morning that sieges start this is to late for many EU players.

Make abyss sieges 2 times a day like make a siege for say like 8pm or 9 pm GMT make dred every 5 hours or something make glek and Ingg sieges also so we can do them, doing this would also mean that the forts may get used and taken more atm they are dead.

you sold the EU players out to a company that is so bad and now i think you could at help the EU players out that come to NA.
Not sure how much NCWest can do to add addtional siege or dredge times. That may be fixed in the game code and require Korea to program the ability for it to be changed. I do know they can alter the times of sieges since they have done so in the past but adding additional times may not be an option for them. Same with Dredgion times, those may not be adjustable at all.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:37 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo - Israphel View Post
I'm right with you. I have been playing in NA from the UK for a while now.

There will be a survey sent out to all players (Soonish...) to determine server timezones.
That will only be of marginal benfit to EU players since NA are the majority on all servers. We are likely to see a return to East/West timezone servers as it was before 3.0.
Old 05-20-2012, 11:02 AM
Asmodians

I got a better idea, take back the license from GameForge (there should be a clause about being able to do that if GF causes 'damage' to the Aion reputation/name by mishandling it so poorly) and re-open official NcSoft EU servers.

Alternatively, EU players can go nyerk themselves if they want to have special accomodations made to NA servers just for their needs. Be thankful you are allowed to connect at all without going through proxies. You think your ping is bad now? Play through a proxy. :P
Old 05-20-2012, 11:03 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koriandr - Kahrun View Post
Alternatively, EU players can go nyerk themselves if they want to have special accomodations made to NA servers just for their needs.
Toleration and international appreciation at it's finest.
Old 05-20-2012, 11:05 AM
Elyos

Just take back Aion from Gameforge, ad it to NA List and CET next to server name. Or open 2 servers on NA list with CET next to it. Then EU won't bother NA players on there 4 servers. Let current EU players from the 4 servers transfer to these 2 new ones then.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:59 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koriandr - Kahrun View Post
Alternatively, EU players can go nyerk themselves if they want to have special accomodations made to NA servers just for their needs. Be thankful you are allowed to connect at all without going through proxies. You think your ping is bad now? Play through a proxy. :P

Just to clarify for you:
No one is asking for special treatment

I play from EU and do not use a proxy and have no lag issues most the time. OfC sometimes everyone will have it time to time

I was playing EU till GF showed how little they know about or how little they care about the Aion EU game.

So since Ncsoft could not return my chars to ncsoft control (servers), I went and bought the game (NA version) and rerolled on NA servers

Your attitude and response are typical of what is wrong on with the community, thank you for representing it so well.

Nothing it taken or lost by you if the game is more accessible by others, do not take things so personally. Really please do stop you are not that important to have Everything be about you and your opinions

Aion F2P cash shop

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/...Addict/cat.gif

Almost there, soo close but alas FAIL

Last edited by Snowkiss - Israphel; 05-20-2012 at 01:01 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 01:26 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo - Israphel View Post
Toleration and international appreciation at it's finest.
To be fair, sentence you quoted is only implying they can take a flying leap, if they try and get server changed to accommodate them instead of adjusting to how server is.
Who would die for a banner white, orange and green
Old 05-22-2012, 01:15 AM
Asmodians

One server with GMT time will be enough.