Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 04:53 PM
Asmodians
Default Server Population

Which server has the highest population?

http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/server/

Does the most Legions=most populated or am I wrong? Because I play in Tiamat server and I rarely see anyone around.
Old 05-20-2012, 11:15 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Server Population

more legions more players
Old 05-21-2012, 08:34 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhdhj - Siel View Post
more legions more players
More legions = 1 person alt legions for storage
Old 05-21-2012, 08:37 AM
Elyos

If you rarely see anyone on Tiamat, imagine just how dead it is on the other servers.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:12 AM
Elyos

That is wrong, look on Siel server the asmodian status for lvl 50+ cleric and chanters, me myself have fought some of those in pvp and dredge, that info is wrong.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:41 AM
Elyos

@Ragingdemon

What level is your Tiamat toon? I can log into any character I have in any lvl range and have a number of groups to join............not sure what time you are playing but on weekends/evenings Tiamat is busy as can be:)
Old 05-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Asmodians

Level 12, I'm in Altgard or whatever, the place full of ice and snow. I can't find any1 to party or group with, maybe it's because I'm still low level. But according to the server statistics, there are over 50% of players levels 1-20.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:29 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragegod - Tiamat View Post
Level 12, I'm in Altgard or whatever, the place full of ice and snow. I can't find any1 to party or group with, maybe it's because I'm still low level. But according to the server statistics, there are over 50% of players levels 1-20.
Then 50% of those are levels 1-11 are gold selling spammers.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:32 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by KantosAR - Siel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragegod - Tiamat View Post

Then 50% of those are levels 1-11 are gold selling spammers.
Those statistics include characters that have never been played, and all the spammers that have been banned too.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:43 AM
Elyos

There really is no reason to group prior to lvl 25, unless you just want to for the fun of it. Maybe to complete some campaign quests, but nowadays those are mostly, if not all, solo-able pre lvl 20. Get to lvl 16, do Haramel, be lvl 25 in like a day, lol. I would imagine once you get to Morheim you will see more activity:) and more so the more you level. Best of luck!
Closed Thread