Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 02:04 PM
Elyos
Default Why NCSOFT Should Take Back Aion EU

First of all, do not flame me for spamming the same thing over and over again. I just want the staff to notice. I posted the same content below in one of the threads about this in the "Suggestion Box" forums. But will repost here again cos many people go to this section. Do not delete this but can certainly close this to avoid any immature flame wars. Thank You.

Ok. I WILL LIST DOWN EVERYTHING THAT IS nyerk IN AION EU, even the little things:

1. Creater new account - you can ONLY CREATE 2 characters.
2. Can't LFG. Can't Whisper. Can't trade. Can't use broker. Can't gather as much as you want. All of these restrictions are bugging the players specially the new ones. That's why you can hardly see anyone in Poeta/Ishalgen. If you see one, they are just alt chars. You have to buy gold pack to PLAY NORMAL.
3. Longer Cooldowns (3-4 days for Esoterrace, Udas Temple, Abyss Chambers, etc). Again, you need gold pack to PLAY NORMAL.
4. Lower AP GAIN, crucible insignias, etc. Again, you need gold pack to PLAY NORMAL.
5. Legions are dying - including my beloved legion who were in top 5 before. More and more people are quitting, most of whom transferred here to NA. Those people from Europe playing here, like me, cannot actually go to Seige or Dredgion much cos NA is in different timezone. But it don't matter because NA is STILL and WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER than Aion EU "Unless" NCsoft takes it back.
6. Hmm, Goldsellers in LFG, Goldsellers in Aldelle Basin in Ishalgen and Poeta's Starting Point, Goldsellers in Pandeamonium and (maybe Sanctum as well) shouting every 0.000005 seconds. Now do I see Goldsellers here? Never since I started playing here. So guys, be thankful that NCSOFT is still running this game cos you DONT KNOW what it's like in EU. Trust me cos I had an experience. I had to leave my beloved Cleric with some AP Gear cos I can't bear to play the game anymore.
7. Events - NEVER HAD ANY EVENTS THAT YOU CAN CALL AN ACTUAL EVENT! NEVER!!!
8. Services - Keep dreaming. They will never support you. When you complain, they will get angry, delete your thread or close it. When you remind them something, for example, where are the promises you promised? they will reply "We currently are working on it" Always like that! "WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON IT" Oh really? Then by now, they should have done most if not everything they promised including 3.0 which they said will be out before the end of may! It's now nyerking end of may!
9. Website. I remember telling them to include website features like the features of AION NA. They told me they are "intending" to do it. But look at our website till now...Jesus god damn fail. They promised they will remove the "[nick]" thing before our website names, but look till now, it hasnt change.
10. Seriously I am tired of typing but I will continue for the sake of every EU players here in NA and for those who are still playing EU. Ok. Here's another...We can't PvP as we get this "Home Defense Buff" thingy that protects the players from getting ganked by the opposite faction in Eltnen/Heiron/Morheim/Beluslan. And GameForge doesnt know how to turn it off. They always say "We are still figuring it out"

IF you know any more failures, please write it down cos some of the players of AION NA doesn't appreciate the way NCSOFT runs AION. See for yourself how it is there in EU guys, for you to realise...Seriously NA players at least be thankful you have a good f2p game cos in EU, it sucks, its a fail, it's an EPIC FAIL. really.

This is probably the longest post of mine, in my entire history. Cos everything in here came from my passion for gamin, especially for AION.

Please NCSOFT NA, Nyx, other staff, do something if you can.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:07 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Why NCSOFT Should Take Back Aion EU

Now do I see Goldsellers here? Never since I started playing here.

...Don't know if serious.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Elyos

tell your Eu friends to quit and make them go out of business
Old 05-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Asmodians

Yeah, Gameforge really sucks. Ive seen gerbils with more business acumen!

All EU players still interested in Aion after their take-over, should really just say goodbye to their EU characters and re-roll on an NA server. Seriously. Do it. You know it makes sense!
Old 05-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepto - Kahrun View Post
We can't PvP as we get this "Home Defense Buff" thingy that protects the players from getting ganked by the opposite faction in Eltnen/Heiron/Morheim/Beluslan. And GameForge doesnt know how to turn it off. They always say "We are still figuring it out"
Brilliant!
Old 05-30-2012, 02:58 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelandia - Israphel View Post

Serious but slightly deluded and hyperbolic. I have encountered more goldsellers on Israphel today in 3 hours than I ever have on the EU server I play on.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urtv - Tiamat View Post
tell your Eu friends to quit and make them go out of business
Huh???? you do know GameForge (i think thats the company thats running EU AION) Has other F2P games under its belt... So losing AION wont make them go under
Old 05-30-2012, 03:19 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelandia - Israphel View Post

actually it was like that before f2p, at least for a while but after they separated the servers, they probably never checked NA servers. after f2p we got these spammers too

Last edited by 2s105714 -; 05-30-2012 at 03:21 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:47 AM
Asmodians

I completely agree with the OP (except the part with the spammers). Aion in EU is really horrible and after I started playing on the NA servers I'm loving the game again. The ping kinda sucks but that's to be expected.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:31 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepto - Kahrun View Post
First of all, do not flame me for spamming the same thing over and over again. I just want the staff to notice. I posted the same content below in one of the threads about this in the "Suggestion Box" forums. But will repost here again cos many people go to this section. Do not delete this but can certainly close this to avoid any immature flame wars. Thank You.

Ok. I WILL LIST DOWN EVERYTHING THAT IS nyerk IN AION EU, even the little things:

1. Creater new account - you can ONLY CREATE 2 characters.
2. Can't LFG. Can't Whisper. Can't trade. Can't use broker. Can't gather as much as you want. All of these restrictions are bugging the players specially the new ones. That's why you can hardly see anyone in Poeta/Ishalgen. If you see one, they are just alt chars. You have to buy gold pack to PLAY NORMAL.
3. Longer Cooldowns (3-4 days for Esoterrace, Udas Temple, Abyss Chambers, etc). Again, you need gold pack to PLAY NORMAL.
4. Lower AP GAIN, crucible insignias, etc. Again, you need gold pack to PLAY NORMAL.
5. Legions are dying - including my beloved legion who were in top 5 before. More and more people are quitting, most of whom transferred here to NA. Those people from Europe playing here, like me, cannot actually go to Seige or Dredgion much cos NA is in different timezone. But it don't matter because NA is STILL and WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER than Aion EU "Unless" NCsoft takes it back.
6. Hmm, Goldsellers in LFG, Goldsellers in Aldelle Basin in Ishalgen and Poeta's Starting Point, Goldsellers in Pandeamonium and (maybe Sanctum as well) shouting every 0.000005 seconds. Now do I see Goldsellers here? Never since I started playing here. So guys, be thankful that NCSOFT is still running this game cos you DONT KNOW what it's like in EU. Trust me cos I had an experience. I had to leave my beloved Cleric with some AP Gear cos I can't bear to play the game anymore.
7. Events - NEVER HAD ANY EVENTS THAT YOU CAN CALL AN ACTUAL EVENT! NEVER!!!
8. Services - Keep dreaming. They will never support you. When you complain, they will get angry, delete your thread or close it. When you remind them something, for example, where are the promises you promised? they will reply "We currently are working on it" Always like that! "WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON IT" Oh really? Then by now, they should have done most if not everything they promised including 3.0 which they said will be out before the end of may! It's now nyerking end of may!
9. Website. I remember telling them to include website features like the features of AION NA. They told me they are "intending" to do it. But look at our website till now...Jesus god damn fail. They promised they will remove the "[nick]" thing before our website names, but look till now, it hasnt change.
10. Seriously I am tired of typing but I will continue for the sake of every EU players here in NA and for those who are still playing EU. Ok. Here's another...We can't PvP as we get this "Home Defense Buff" thingy that protects the players from getting ganked by the opposite faction in Eltnen/Heiron/Morheim/Beluslan. And GameForge doesnt know how to turn it off. They always say "We are still figuring it out"

IF you know any more failures, please write it down cos some of the players of AION NA doesn't appreciate the way NCSOFT runs AION. See for yourself how it is there in EU guys, for you to realise...Seriously NA players at least be thankful you have a good f2p game cos in EU, it sucks, its a fail, it's an EPIC FAIL. really.

This is probably the longest post of mine, in my entire history. Cos everything in here came from my passion for gamin, especially for AION.

Please NCSOFT NA, Nyx, other staff, do something if you can.
I was under the impression that NCSoft were the ones that imposed these rules, prior to release Aion to GameForge...
Closed Thread