Old 06-06-2012, 09:53 PM
Elyos
Default How to connect current Aion account to NCsoft Account?

I created an account without a master account, now I want to make one and connect my Aion account so I can buy NC coins, how do I connect the two without a serial code? I know I can make an account via my master but it would be a whole new one, I already have one and don't want to start over.

How do I connect the two?
Old 06-07-2012, 05:18 AM
Elyos
Default Re: How to connect current Aion account to NCsoft Account?

You cannot create a Aion account without creating or already having a NCSoft master account.

When you created the Aion account, you created a NCSoft master account as well. If I remember correctly, it should have the same account name and password as your Aion account. I suggest logging in the NCSoft master account and change the password for extra security.

Last mashed by Gallia - Israphel; 06-07-2012 at 05:24 AM.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Elyos
Default Re: How to connect current Aion account to NCsoft Account?

Okay yeah I'm stupid, that was right haha. Sorry.