Old 06-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Asmodians
Default Kahrun Symbols - whos on it?

Ever since hitting level 60 3 days after 3.0 I have been hardcore gathering Kahrun Symbols. I already have the eternal bow and eternal wings. 100 symbols away from an earring now. Anyone else aiming for it all?

--- since it doesn't want to set my main on forums

Main: Ruthlessbob 60 Ranger

Last edited by Bustybroadsword - Siel; 06-08-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Kahrun Symbols - whos on it?

wtf? besides weeklies, there are only 6 dailies right?
Old 06-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Elyos

As far as I know, 4 dailies in kamar all at the same npc, one is empress and I never do that and another 3 dailies in rancora fort, all at the same npc, 1 of them is harder for some classes since its an elite mob. besides that, 4 symbols from black cloud merchant if you joined and another 4 from aturam sky fort. There is also rentus base, I go and solo 4 mobs and get out, every 8 mobs there is a major box. I dont know about other dailies.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Asmodians

I'd love kahrun tokens more if I could get more than 3 tokens per box.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhole - Israphel View Post
As far as I know, 4 dailies in kamar all at the same npc, one is empress and I never do that and another 3 dailies in rancora fort, all at the same npc, 1 of them is harder for some classes since its an elite mob. besides that, 4 symbols from black cloud merchant if you joined and another 4 from aturam sky fort. There is also rentus base, I go and solo 4 mobs and get out, every 8 mobs there is a major box. I dont know about other dailies.
There's one each for Elementis Forest and Argent Manor, so another 2 Major Boxes. I've heard that the box you get for Muada's get get up to 130 coins, but I'm not certain if that's true or not. I've only managed to pull 100 coins from a major box once (after a Rentus run). All the other times have been 2-3 coins. :/
Old 06-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Asmodians

Two eternal earrings, gold wings, and 800+ to weapon. Will probably go for eternal wings after the weapon.

Been having some bad luck with the boxes. I skip Trencher and rarely get to do Raksang or Rentus, but get all the other Dailies and Weeklies done.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:51 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyking - Tiamat View Post
There's one each for Elementis Forest and Argent Manor, so another 2 Major Boxes. I've heard that the box you get for Muada's get get up to 130 coins, but I'm not certain if that's true or not. I've only managed to pull 100 coins from a major box once (after a Rentus run). All the other times have been 2-3 coins. :/
oh yes those are big group instance, i never do them. 130 is a big lie, i think you can get 100 max but i only got 2 or 3 and died a lot to minions and i said never again, at least on cleric
Old 06-09-2012, 06:45 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhole - Israphel View Post
oh yes those are big group instance, i never do them. 130 is a big lie, i think you can get 100 max but i only got 2 or 3 and died a lot to minions and i said never again, at least on cleric
I'm only doing them because I never could get into groups for Besh back in 2.7 since I was undergeared. Forest/Manor is fast with chances for Eternal drops, so I'm just trying to get geared in any way I can. I still haven't had anything drop for me, but seen drops for others. I see Major Boxes from there as a consolation prize more than anything.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:46 AM
Elyos

Without group/alliance dailies, 8-44 symbols a day, can be completely random depending on how Kahrun's boxes are.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:22 AM
Asmodians

I've been doing pretty well with mine, but I don't do every quest every day/week.

My templar has gotten eternal necklace and earring.

My chanter has gotten eternal ring and necklace. I think that's everything. Trying for mount/wing/maybe mace now. Not sure what I'm going to get exactly.

Asmos: Joyful, Fullmoon (Tiamat) Elyos: Dahnte (Israphel)