Old 07-14-2012, 09:24 AM
Elyos
Default Just got from EU servers here,Gamforge destroyed Aion EU

Hi guys,just come from EU servers here,i cant stand anymore there,Gameforge destroyed Aion. Btw,nice server you got here,truly free:D.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:25 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Just got from EU servers here,Gamforge destroyed Aion EU

Welcome aboard, fellow migrant!
Old 07-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Asmodians

yeah, they really need to make a "refugee" server, just for those who exodus from EU... that way there can be different siege times that would work with their location. I really do feel sorry for EU having to suffer with Gameforge... they just took over RoM completely (recently) and it's why I came back here too...
Old 07-14-2012, 01:28 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crailsledge - Siel View Post
... that way there can be different siege times that would work with their location...
Sorry, that won't happen any time soon. I already spoke to devs about it, and it's against the contract with Gameforge.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo - Israphel View Post
Sorry, that won't happen any time soon. I already spoke to devs about it, and it's against the contract with Gameforge.
NCWest should get a good talk with Korea about this, they should start demanding EU English servers back under NCWest. This isn't only bad for us Aion players. But also for economics between EU and NA.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fictiongirl - Israphel View Post
NCWest should get a good talk with Korea about this, they should start demanding EU English servers back under NCWest. This isn't only bad for us Aion players. But also for economics between EU and NA.
It's not at all bad for NA, not in the slightest.

NC Soft as an entire entity signed a contract with GameForge that must have been more lucrative than them running it continuously under NC West's management otherwise they wouldn't have done it.

As Jambo said as well they can't make an EU based server because GF would sue NC being that they are bound by a contract not to do so.

It sucks, but I'm sure NC West will more than welcome any EU players and their cash they're willing to spend.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:14 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo - Israphel View Post
There will be no Gameforge shortly if they continue like this :)
Old 07-17-2012, 04:00 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crailsledge - Siel View Post
yeah, they really need to make a "refugee" server, just for those who exodus from EU... that way there can be different siege times that would work with their location. I really do feel sorry for EU having to suffer with Gameforge... they just took over RoM completely (recently) and it's why I came back here too...
Nope wont happen, but mayhaps NSC can buy out GFs Aion contract so we can get back to some sort of pre-F2P chaos. It cant be too fun finally finding a group and then have to leave because of silly language barriers and hatreds. Cant imagine they will foot that type of money now that we are F2P.Would be a solution, but not holding my breath for it. But here's to hoping. =)

That said, guessing this thread was started to say hello, not to muse about GF/NCS contractual issues, so Hello Reltih hon and welcome. Hope your hunts are fruitful and fat with loot! <3

Last edited by Seductriss - Siel; 07-17-2012 at 04:03 AM.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:41 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reltih - Kahrun View Post
Hi guys,just come from EU servers here,i cant stand anymore there,Gameforge destroyed Aion. Btw,nice server you got here,truly free:D.
Same here me and some buddys came running here after it became truly free cuz gameforge is like wtf seriously
Old 07-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reltih - Kahrun View Post
Welcome

and this is nothing but 100% truth!
Akumashi - 64 templar elyos Perento EU
Xarash - 60 cleric elyos perento EU