Old 07-24-2012, 06:15 AM
Asmodians
Default new Adma/T-Labs

What are your impressions? Haven't run T-Labs, so I'd like to hear about the differences there since it was one of the worst instances in all of Aion.

Adma was honestly shocking. When my friend said "half the mobs were taken out", he was not joking. Maybe even more than 50% was taken out!

Adma used to take about 30mins to run... now you can run it in about 15mins. I duo'd with a sorc up to the cellatus in just the time we were waiting to fill the group and everyone to get there. >_> They missed almost the entire instance...

And then Lannok! Unbelievable... he used to actually be fun and dare I say a bit of a challenge. Death sentences about every minute, tons of adds blowing up in your face and 2 shotting you. As a cleric, once adds spawn you couldn't even really dps but focus on heals/dispels.

Now Lannok only had ONE death sentence the entire fight! And it only took 1 dispel! The entire fight, I did only about 2 radiant cures, 1 dispel, 1 splendor of recovery, 1 healing wind and a few light of recoveries. >_> Didn't need ripple.

I know they want to make it easier since people are leveling faster, but this nerf is even worse than the Stormwing nerf. Just... wow... can they baby lowbies anymore??

I think we all know what happens when people get their hands held too much... New players when they reach lvl 60:

Update: Video is up!

Asmos: Joyful, Fullmoon (Tiamat) Elyos: Dahnte (Israphel)

Last edited by Joyful - Tiamat; 07-25-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:23 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: new Adma/T-Labs

As I used to cleric Lannok, if they really reduced death sentence so much I can only say thank you!!
And if they really reduced number of foes so much as well, maybe now you can actually kill the foes instead of running through them. So I'd rather see it as a way to do it without cheats then it being too easy and fast.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:23 AM
Asmodians

Well i do agree but thanks to that i finally managed to get my GS =D took me like 50 runs though >.<

Totally worth it though
Old 07-24-2012, 06:40 AM
Elyos

just glitch lannok and no adds
Old 07-24-2012, 06:42 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urtv - Tiamat View Post
just glitch lannok and no adds
You dont have to anymore, he is just too easy now
Old 07-24-2012, 07:06 AM
Elyos

Actually I think nerfing lannok was a good idea. Previously it was only healable by a cleric due to the debuff even though the dmg output was easily healable as chanter while dpsing at the same time, and Adma has very little motivation for a cleric to join.

after 3 years of repeating those instances, i'm glad it can finally be done with just a chanter and a dps. or solo by either of the healing classes.
Akumashi - 64 templar elyos Perento EU
Xarash - 60 cleric elyos perento EU

Last edited by Xoru - Siel; 07-24-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:38 AM
Elyos

do lannok drop weapons for lvl 60 characters?
Old 07-24-2012, 07:50 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raincastiel - Kahrun View Post
do lannok drop weapons for lvl 60 characters?
i recruited 2 level 50s so i can mentor, if whatever i wanted dropped, they just pass roll>take off mentor>wait to loot>??>Profit
Old 07-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Asmodians

Well we 2 manned lannok last night, my self ungeared 50 temp and a lvl 49 cleric.

Lol lannok was little painful, he doesn't start dropping adds until under 50% there was the usual amount of death sentence i just delt with adds while the cleric took over DPS on Lannok, took a while but totally doable.

I though it was really fun and perfect for a 3 man =)
Old 07-24-2012, 09:15 AM
Elyos

It may be a little too easy. I can solo TL very easily and can solo lannok if he doesnt summon too many ranged adds.