Old 07-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Elyos
Default weapons

so whats a good short term weapon i should go for.just came back from a long break and started playing my temp again

gear is decent(55 c1 and atlas accessories and 1 agb earring) but my weapons are crap.plat coin gs,betoni mace and some gelk campaign shield

survived a long time against a chanter but because my weapon is so bad i couldnt kill him even though i brought him near death a few times(yea i suck.popped 2k heal and chastisement and still lost.worse the guy was a 50)

since i just came back i only have 130 kahrun coins.the weapon seems nice but i already have the recipes for the 60 balic gs and was planning on combining it with agb or maybe ec gs

never ran any of the 50+ instances before so i have no idea how to do them.dont have the money for lr.asmo side are full of mean people and retards on tiamat.only lvl57 now

Last edited by Urtv - Tiamat; 07-29-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 07:40 PM
Elyos
Default Re: weapons

You can get the free adella GS at 60 for starters. Balic is the best choice to shoot for but depending on luck/how much kinah you have you might want to get another GS in between the gold adella GS and the balic. If you want an eternal GS while you get the balic either run rentus base for vasharti's greatsword or somehow try and farm sunayaka in the eye. Pretty nyerkty either way.

I wouldn't recommend the kahrun GS unless it's last resort as I think those tokens are a lot better spent on the mace or the wings.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:24 AM
Asmodians

Well I would agree with you about the Kahurn GS, but I've ran Rentus over 150 times. Haven't seen the GS yet and made enough symbols to buy the Kahrun 3 times over. Personally I would go for the Kahrun GS if your really in need of a upgrade and if RNG is in your favor then make the Kahurn accuracy for block Templars/Clerics. I have both Kahurn mace and GS and love it. Yes you doing have the Crit of the Vash, but Kahurn is something guaranteed.

Just a game there's no reason to think otherwise.
Facebook.com/KratikosTemplar
My PC build http://s1010.photobucket.com/user/tgunsg35/slideshow/PC%20build
Old 07-30-2012, 09:49 AM
Asmodians

- Lannok/Triroan Greatsword
- L60 Balic Greatsword (Gold or Eternal)
- Sunayaka's Greatsword
- Varshati's Greatsword
- Moltenus's Greatsword

Personally, I'll recommend these.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:28 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insurance - Tiamat View Post
- Sunayaka's Greatsword
- Varshati's Greatsword
- Moltenus's Greatsword

I would too, but your naming the hardest weapons to get. 2 requires winning the lottery, 2 others required faction plus /roll with 736373 other people, and the balic is $$$$ plus RNG. If your not in a hurry then go for the lannok/tri and any of the others that he listed. What ever you do don't ingnore your stepping stones and get what you think is obtainable.

Old 07-30-2012, 10:46 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insurance - Tiamat View Post
- Sunayaka's Greatsword
- Varshati's Greatsword
- Moltenus's Greatsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratikos - Israphel View Post
I would too, but your naming the hardest weapons to get. 2 requires winning the lottery, 2 others required faction plus /roll with 736373 other people, and the balic is $$$$ plus RNG. If your not in a hurry then go for the lannok/tri and any of the others that he listed. What ever you do don't ingnore your stepping stones and get what you think is obtainable.
I've actually had or still have 4 out of 5 of those.

Knowing nothing in life, but to be legit.
Don't quote me boy I ain't said nyerk.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Elyos

only ran lannok ~3x and it was all last year.dont really remember the run that much.with all the trolling going around on tiamat,the asmos there dont seem to be the kind thats helpful
Old 07-30-2012, 12:01 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friction - Tiamat View Post
I've actually had or still have 4 out of 5 of those.
I'm starting to hate you more each day. Just saying.

Old 07-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratikos - Israphel View Post
Well I would agree with you about the Kahurn GS, but I've ran Rentus over 150 times. Haven't seen the GS yet and made enough symbols to buy the Kahrun 3 times over. Personally I would go for the Kahrun GS if your really in need of a upgrade and if RNG is in your favor then make the Kahurn accuracy for block Templars/Clerics. I have both Kahurn mace and GS and love it. Yes you doing have the Crit of the Vash, but Kahurn is something guaranteed.
I don't know how you can do it. I almost have my mace and I'm never touching those dailies again. ><
Old 07-30-2012, 08:03 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urtv - Tiamat View Post
only ran lannok ~3x and it was all last year.dont really remember the run that much.with all the trolling going around on tiamat,the asmos there dont seem to be the kind thats helpful
Lannok is very, very easy and very quick to do. You can easily 3-man so even getting a group is easy now. The instance used to take about 30 minutes via suicide, now it takes about 20 minutes, no suicide.

The only problem with Lannoks is the very low accuracy, but the way it sounds, it'll still be an upgrade.

Asmos: Joyful, Fullmoon (Tiamat) Elyos: Dahnte (Israphel)