Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 03:01 PM
Asmodians
Default gameforge is just wtf

gameforge has lower the pve damage in there version of 3.0 this is one they said ( i took this from a post someone posted on there forums.

"We have checked the damage and defense modification for PvE and everything works as intended.
The damage and defense modification has been taken away from the current content to have a more challenging experience.
However, we are looking into the fact to give players from level 1-50 the damage modification back to give a better level experience.
This has to be discussed with NCsoft development team if it can be implemented.

With new gear and the new level 60 characters, we found the older 2.7 content not challenging enough with the damage and defense modifications.
For example a solo run of “Esoterrace” is from our point of view not “intended”. This is a 6 people group instance.
In general the PvE content in AION 2.7 was not really challenging and we hope to improve the game experience a little bit. "

Just wow. Brb being raped by 2 mobs in gelk with 1500 def and 9000 hp. Fix this sh.it. It's unbelivable how ppl take so many stupid decisions without even knowing the real picture. I kill 3 mobs and I need to rest and guess what - 100 fine life serums cost like 1 - 1.2kk. How am I supposed to level now? And that dude talking about ESO. Why not just buff ESO mobs instead of nerfing everything?
Old 08-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Elyos
Default Re: gameforge is just wtf

I like the part where they decided to skip 3.1 and try to get as many bugs as possible in 3.5.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo - Israphel View Post
I like the part where they decided to skip 3.1 and try to get as many bugs as possible in 3.5.
yes and i know and have you read the list of known issues lol

also they have had a knowen issues with drop rate since GF took over which players are saying is kora drop rate. GF just says its not its NCwest drop rate well i talked to a few friends over there and its comfirmed 1000% the drop rate been alot lowed.

Its so sad how they handed aion in the EU really dont know why players are still playing it. well maybe the ping could be one reason and not having to start again.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:18 PM
Asmodians

Is there a link to their reasoning and all the bugs they added? I need a laugh.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:19 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babysnow - Israphel View Post
gameforge has lower the pve damage in there version of 3.0 this is one they said ( i took this from a post someone posted on there forums.

"We have checked the damage and defense modification for PvE and everything works as intended.

The damage and defense modification has been taken away from the current content to have a more challenging experience.

However, we are looking into the fact to give players from level 1-50 the damage modification back to give a better level experience.
This has to be discussed with NCsoft development team if it can be implemented.

With new gear and the new level 60 characters, we found the older 2.7 content not challenging enough with the damage and defense modifications.

For example a solo run of “Esoterrace” is from our point of view not “intended”. This is a 6 people group instance.

In general the PvE content in AION 2.7 was not really challenging and we hope to improve the game experience a little bit. "

Just wow. Brb being raped by 2 mobs in gelk with 1500 def and 9000 hp. Fix this sh.it. It's unbelivable how ppl take so many stupid decisions without even knowing the real picture. I kill 3 mobs and I need to rest and guess what - 100 fine life serums cost like 1 - 1.2kk. How am I supposed to level now? And that dude talking about ESO. Why not just buff ESO mobs instead of nerfing everything?
They haven't done it according to your post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo - Israphel View Post
They stated that they've got the 3.5 PTS already and they're working on the translation based on the content provided. In a way, it's a good thing or otherwise we would see the development hell from 3.0. 3.1 wasn't a "vital" patch anyways. Not even a numerical patch on Korea.

Last edited by Desogestrel - Siel; 08-17-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyune - Tiamat View Post
Is there a link to their reasoning and all the bugs they added? I need a laugh.
there just so many if you look on there forums there is alot that will make you laugh the whole night long.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybris - Kahrun View Post
They haven't done it according to your post?

They stated that they've got the 3.5 PTS already and they're working on the translation based on the content provided. In a way, it's a good thing or otherwise we would see the development hell from 3.0. 3.1 wasn't a "vital" patch anyways. Not even a numerical patch on Korea.
they have look

http://board.en.aionfreetoplay.com/b...er-pve-damage/

http://board.en.aionfreetoplay.com/b...amage-u-crazy/

these are 2 posts about the lower pve damage and posts that confirm its been lowered
Old 08-17-2012, 03:31 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
As I suspected they have lowered the PVE damage back to NC settings
Quote:
Bigger pve damage was the price for bad drop rates, now no extra dmg and nyerkt drop rates
So their 3.0 is like our 3.0? People are complaining about not having the extra PvE damage?

And this:

Quote:
Average ESO run with NC ~100K AP, average with GF ~20-30K after hundreds of runs on several chars.
This is absolute bullnyerk. No Esoterrace run will ever give you ~100k AP.

Sounds like people are just nyerking and crying over Gameforge not giving them free candy anymore...

Last edited by Desogestrel - Siel; 08-17-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:43 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybris - Kahrun View Post
So their 3.0 is like our 3.0? People are complaining about not having the extra PvE damage?

And this:

This is absolute bullnyerk. No Esoterrace run will ever give you ~100k AP.

Sounds like people are just nyerking and crying over Gameforge not giving them free candy anymore...
no if you read they got korea pve damge and seem to be korea drop rate.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:48 PM
Asmodians

I'm not sure why they think 2.7 content has to be challenging to level 60s with level 60 gear. That content was designed for level 50-55 toons, not level 56+. It should be easier for level 60s than 55s, they're higher level and better geared. And they have their own content designed for their level. It's one thing to keep content relevant (such as making DP more accessible and SR Mid soloable), it's another to just make lower level stuff harder to challenge a new level cap that has their own content.

And regardless, Aion is still harder than the other MMOs I've played out there (City of Heroes' difficulty is an utter joke, for example).

Last edited by Lyune - Tiamat; 08-17-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Closed Thread