Old 08-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Asmodians
Default Lvl 58 Sarpan Quest ~ A Life Lived

For the life of me, i can't find ANYTHING on this quest. I've googled, asked in-game chat, there's NOTHING about it that doesn't include information I already have. Here it is:

I have no idea where to find the Crumbling Petralith, nor any windstreams whatsoever in Sarpan, so I have no starting point to find this "hidden item"... no one I ask has any idea or doesn't ever seem to have even acquired this quest. Is there anyone out there that can give me some direction for this thing? It's annoying having it in my journal and not being able to do anything about it ~_~

The only thing I know about this thing is that it takes place in the Jotari Wastes in Sarpan... at least I'm pretty sure it does. But with no indicator clue as to where to even begin, I can't even confirm that...

Last edited by Vortumnus - Tiamat; 08-22-2012 at 08:40 PM.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:47 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Lvl 58 Sarpan Quest ~ A Life Lived

Because you asked so nicely...

The Crumbling Petralith is here

And you can activate the windstream by destroying this...

I forget if the item you need is a drop from one of the mobs at the end of the windstream (on the floaty islands) or if its a quest item you just need to pickup from a body or the ground... But I'm pretty sure once you get there, it should be self explanatory.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:22 AM
Asmodians

Thanks Romerio, I'll head up that way and see what I can't dig up!
Old 08-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Asmodians

Worked like a charm, thanks again Romerio, exactly what I was looking for. Quite the gem of a quest too, when those windstream gates rose up outta the sand a then the flight to the floating islands... impressive; just wish they would've expanded on it a bit, instead of burying the quest.

Just a followup, in case anyone else comes looking for info on the quest... you'll find the item you're looking for, in a half-buried stone coffer, on the backside of the floating island that you get dropped on out of the windstream. Here's some screenshots: